Our valued sponsor

What is the procedure and costs to relaunch a Delaware LLC?

tomwis

Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
I have registered an LLC in Delaware a few years ago, it did zero business, so I closed it. I would like to relaunch this LLC instead of setting up a new one for my new business, because it already had EIN, which is valid today. I'm non-resident foreigner.

What is the procedure, what do I need to do? I approached INCPlan, which incorporated (and closed) that LLC previously, and they told me it's gonna cost "far more" to relaunch than to set up a new one. Without telling me what "far more" means exactly. Why "far more"? Can I just fill & send some relaunching forms to the Delaware State myself skipping INCPlan?

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me what is the procedure and how much will I pay.
Thanks!

I have registered an LLC in Delaware a few years ago, it did zero business, so I closed it. I would like to relaunch this LLC instead of setting up a new one for my new business, because it already had EIN, which is valid today. I'm non-resident foreigner.

What is the procedure, what do I need to do? I approached INCPlan, which incorporated (and closed) that LLC previously, and they told me it's gonna cost "far more" to relaunch than to set up a new one. Without telling me what "far more" means exactly. Why "far more"? Can I just fill & send some relaunching forms to the Delaware State myself skipping INCPlan?

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me what is the procedure and how much will I pay.
Thanks!
I have no clue what the procedure is but my advice is to reach out to other incorporation companies to get more details (costs, doable or not...)

In business, you need to see as many offers as you can possibly get in a timely manner to be able to make a good decision. Collect, Compare, decide.

You'd get more information getting in touch with those who do this for living and you'll get answers faster.

Latest Threads