Our valued sponsor

What offshore company for eBay web selling?

I would guess the same rules apply as for PayPal since they are one and the same company now. So a Cyprus, Seychelles or any offshore company will not help you very much unless you have access to an VPN for the country where your offshore company is located. PayPal is country specific means you can only open the account for the country which you live or at least from a IP address of that specific country. Nevertheless I would approach eBay directly, I'm not sure if that is so.

True, eBay answered that the account is country specific so a offshore company will only be OK if the director and owner lives in the same offshore jurisdictions.

Means we need a physical person to be in the Seychelles, who provides this service if any?

You will need a physical nominee director for your Seychelles company if you want to accomplish the task. Make sure you can trust the nominee and that (s)he will sign for you, your business and your company. To avoid any disaster you should make sure to pick a reliable and authoritative CSP that will walk an extra mile for you.

surthing said:
You will need a physical nominee director for your Seychelles company if you want to accomplish the task. Make sure you can trust the nominee and that (s)he will sign for you, your business and your company. To avoid any disaster you should make sure to pick a reliable and authoritative CSP that will walk an extra mile for you.
It sounds like you have some experience with eBay and a Seychelles company, do you?

If there is a solution for this then please be kind a post..