Our valued sponsor

What to do with 100k€ physical cash? No valid sources.

It's interesting how this woman entered the country 20 times with ~400k in cash (declaring it) and it was not a problem until 21st time she got robbed in the street and than the police opened the case against her for money laundering LOL.

So the lesson here kids is: "if you launder money - try not to get caught" LOL

Use it for daily spendings.
This is the good advice but on 100k it may take a lot of time to do it. If a person spends 2k month it's 50 months - 4+ years. Nobody got time for that!

I would stay away from watches most of these are declining assets right now. Especially if you're not already involved already had have some experience.

It's interesting how this woman entered the country 20 times with ~400k in cash (declaring it) and it was not a problem until 21st time she got robbed in the street and than the police opened the case against her for money laundering LOL.

I think the customs officers worked out a quick way to make money i.e "She is exiting the airport now wearing a a pink dress" ;)

Hi there, it´s such an interesting forum!

hypothetically,

100k€ in physical cash.
can´t prove where its from.
it´s a one time thing, no more money coming.

would like to invest, to generate ongoing returns.
spending is not an option.
relocating from Germany is not an option.

something like a small Airbnb somewhere?

thanks and sorry if it is just a lunatic question!
Probably what they did in India - throw on the streets if can’t be spent - and spending 100k euro in cash will raise eyebrows

Reactions: jafo
how is it possible so many times without to get checked by customs

The cops robbed her. Simple as that! It isn't the first, nor the last!

This is the good advice but on 100k it may take a lot of time to do it. If a person spends 2k month
If paid in cash, my monthly expenses can easily reach €10K—and it will NOT raise any eyebrows! ;)

That's €333.33/day.

A two-day retreat at Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo would blow that daily expense twice!

I'm NOT even counting dinner for two. :oops:

Last edited:

So the lesson here kids is: "if you launder money - try not to get caught" LOL
IIRC, the latest updates in that case points towards the robbery being arranged by the victim and a friend. Possibly a money mule trying to pull a fast one on their bosses.

how is it possible so many times without to get checked by customs
She declared it each time. No issues with the customs. The second article has all the balances she declared.

Using 500 banknotes not that difficult to hide.
Yeah, but risky. She declared it so no need to hide it from the customs.

If paid in cash, my monthly expenses can easily reach €10K—and it will NOT raise any eyebrows! ;)

That's €333.33/day.

A two-day retreat at Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo would blow that daily expense twice!

No the point is not to burn the cash. The point is to pay most of your monthly expenses with cash and to keep your salary in the bank account. So you spend the "dirty" money while keeping the clean in the bank account.

IIRC, the latest updates in that case points towards the robbery being arranged by the victim and a friend. Possibly a money mule trying to pull a fast one on their bosses.
What a twist!

• Haha
The point is to pay most of your monthly expenses with cash and to keep your salary in the bank account. So you spend the "dirty" money while keeping the clean in the bank account.
Don't do that unless you live with your (wealthy) parents. Banks have software for that. In the late 1970s and 80s, this was very common in Miami, so banks created software for that. People snitched inadvertently on themselves. stupi#21

PS. I knew a few people I "worked" with (we were NOT colleagues) who got busted this way. hi%#

That's €333.33/day.

Yes, 100k would suffice for 3-4 months as pocket change, or 3-4 weeks for vacation.

• Haha