Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
OffshoreSeychelles

Where can I buy property, pay from Transferwise and provide a contract as a source of funds

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

tr92

I am getting paid by a UК company and I want to invest in something low risk in Europe (or Asia for that matter). I can provide a contract and pay slips, but I don't pay income tax anywhere because I don't live anywhere longer than 180 days. I know it's a slippery slope but I am asking if someone knows a decent country where that contract and pay slips would be enough and where they would accept a Transfеrwise payment ideally in installments 20-50k EUR so I won't risk Transfеrwise freezing my account. The plan is to rent out the apartment (and hopefully not pay fucking taxes)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4br

lory

Mentor Group Gold
You want to check bankera, someone claim they will not shut down accounts like TW does :)

tr92

Thanks, but more importantly is which EU/top Asian countries allow relaxed source of income proof. I want to invest few hundred k and won't worry losing everything because I don't have proof of paid income tax

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
UAE wont ask too many questions so long as the funds are in your account.
Guaranteed rent and if you put 30% down you can get a mortgage easily.

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
thanks for that option, but I would rather not invest in Sharia country so that my money goes into global ji
You can look at the UK, if you position yourself right and you have 6 months of payslips and bank statements.

hirenshukla2017

Mentor Group Gold
Can you provide the investment with Guaranteed rent in Dubai?
I try to find on internet but not luck.
Can you guide me more in that?

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
Can you provide the investment with Guaranteed rent in Dubai?
I try to find on internet but not luck.
Can you guide me more in that?
Definitely can help, pm or email me on the details below

ImKing

Corporate Services
Entrepreneur
thanks for that option, but I would rather not invest in Sharia country so that my money goes into global jihad
why do you believe that? If you have sufficient of money you may want to checkout banking in switzerland it may make good sense for you.

kkein

I am getting paid by a UК company and I want to invest in something low risk in Europe (or Asia for that matter). I can provide a contract and pay slips, but I don't pay income tax anywhere because I don't live anywhere longer than 180 days. I know it's a slippery slope but I am asking if someone knows a decent country where that contract and pay slips would be enough and where they would accept a Transfеrwise payment ideally in installments 20-50k EUR so I won't risk Transfеrwise freezing my account. The plan is to rent out the apartment (and hopefully not pay fucking taxes)

Does TW shut down your account if you use funds in your personal account to pay for a property? If yes, what does one have to do? First move them into another account?

NicolasMaduro

Entrepreneur
Does TW shut down your account if you use funds in your personal account to pay for a property? If yes, what does one have to do? First move them into another account?
At some limit they will ask for source of funds/pay slips probaly. Then when you do the Big transfer for the estate they will probaly ask for contract for the estate

randomname11

Mentor Group Gold
Thailand. No checks on where the money comes from as long it is from outside Thailand.
I would also recommend Thailand and it's true, that if the money comes from outside, they won't ask any questions... BUT ... If you use Transferwise, it will be registered as a local transfer and not from outside. Some say if it's transferred to Bangkok Bank, it can be registered as a foreign transfer. But in any case, it would require the money to be transferred to an account in the buyers name as proff of funds if bought in "foreign name".

In Thailand, there is 3 options in general.
- Foreign name (directly in expat buyers name. Need to show funds coming from outside. BUT can be "bypassed" for an amount per million, so not needed).
- Thai name (as it says, thai national. If married/girlfriend, there are options to secure that also with a 30-year lease on the title dead in thai name).
- Thai company (You make a company and buy a property. So much explanation about this point though, feel free to contact me. Officially you can't own more than 49% of a thai company as a foreigner, but there are also ways around to secure that).

But if you want to invest in Thailand, then contact me... Funds source is not a problem. But in these covid19 days, it's worth to remember that Thailand is a tourist destination and the country right now is shut down for tourist entry.

randomname11

Mentor Group Gold
Perhaps a silly question, but, with the exception of turnkey investments that require you to be a "substantial investor" (or whatever the SEC calls people with $2m in cash), are there any hands-off investments for $25,000 that a foreigner can make (in his or her own name) in Thailand that just generate money, without needing to go to Thailand to sign the papers or maintain the cash flow?
The official answer is no. But there is POA's that can be filled in, but it would have to be checked case by case what would be required (the unofficial way). 25k is just a bit low, but not impossible, but I wouldn't recommend the low end market as there is tons of them. Besides from that, there is a lot of property management companies in Thailand that can handle the condo. But honestly, I can't say it's all a simple deal and "just do it".

randomname11

Mentor Group Gold
What about if we double the sum, to $50k?

How much, in terms of returns, would that generate? Could someone get a residence permit in Thailand due to their property ownership (or ownership of the company that owns the property) and survive off of the rental income?
Let's not hijack the thread. You started another thread stating that you have no money and stuck in Tunesia... So I don't feel these questions are relevant right now.

JackAlabama

What about if we double the sum, to $50k?

How much, in terms of returns, would that generate? Could someone get a residence permit in Thailand due to their property ownership (or ownership of the company that owns the property) and survive off of the rental income?
Thailand is expensive. you gotta 6x that amount.
With 300k, you can get an investor visa and get some rental income of the ghost tourists and empty houses.

shikari

what is a reasonable sum to invest for a property in UAE?I'm getting the residency visa as a tech freelancer and need a proof of address ( and I have some money to invest, think about around 100k USD ), so I was thinking about buying something, my understanding is the the yield is good, but property prices are going down. I have a legitimate business which is making around 100k USD a year.

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
It depends on if you want to live there or simply as an investment and an address.
I have clients that bought property and rent them out bills included so they can have a utility bill in their name.
You can buy an apartment in the Marina for 100K maybe less. It will net you around 5%. You will always get Tennant's there. Most importantly you get the utility bills.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group