Our valued sponsor

Where is it easy to open a Bank Account with low Verification

What do you consider low verification?

Also remember easy come easy go sadly :(. You may be able to easily open an account but as soon as money arrives on that account they may freeze it and it will be easier to be freed from Guantanamo Bay than to free your money again.

• Haha
Reactions: sk090 and JohnLocke
I totally agree with @Martin Everson it's not about how easy it is to open a bank account but how safe it is. You may explain a little more about what your requirements are and where do you want to open an account as well as where do you live or is your company setup.

Reactions: Martin Everson
It was easy to open a personal account at Armswissbank Armenia. It required providing all normal documentation but this was all done remotely and efficiently. I have had great service for 3 years now and receive 4.75 % on my USD Term Deposits of 1.5 year duration.

Reactions: sk090
i mean with low verification a Bank where i can open a Bank Account with just sending my documents without call or something.

Are we talking personal account or business account here? cig-:,

It was easy to open a personal account at Armswissbank Armenia. It required providing all normal documentation but this was all done remotely and efficiently. I have had great service for 3 years now and receive 4.75 % on my USD Term Deposits of 1.5 year duration.

What kind of investors create a bank and inject "Swiss" into the name? stupi#21