Our valued sponsor

Where to buy bitcoins instantly and hasslefree?

I need to buy bitcoins a few thousands quickly.

Where can I buy BTC fast, any idea?

I have found this link: 11 Sites to Buy Bitcoins with Credit/Debit Card Instantly No Verification but it looks like the typically nonsense with long verification process and providing lots of documents before you can get started.

What is the every time quickest way to buy BTC?

please help.
Hello,
If you are still looking for a friendly exchange to buy crypto from. Pls check www.bitpyro.com
We are based in Singapore. I am one of the directors. We offer BTC, BCH and ETH retail buy/sell and OTC (for larger transactions).
Let me know if I can be of any help. david at bitpyro.com

Sorry, you are new here @DavidV only 4 posts and only spamming the forum with your service, no thank you!
@ AMD. There is a difference between spamming and hustling. One day when you would have a business on your own hopefully you would understand where I was coming from. I have already spoken to the Admin of Offshorecorptalk, we will advertise on the website very soon so hopefully we will not hear free negative comments like yours. CQFD

which part of the world are you located? There are many exchanges avail nowadays? Are you buying under a private perso or corporation? What is your BTC profile? Retail or OTC? I might be able to shed some lights for you. Cheers
Thanks man, you are the light in my darkness nowawe¤""% im looking for an answer for some time now and it seems there is no answer for it:(
I'm in middle east, actually i wanted to open an online shop which sells items around 200-300 USD and I wanted my customers to pay via BTC, I wanted to find an easy way for them to buy BTC with credit card fast and without any wait for id verification.

Latest Threads