Our valued sponsor

where to find individual investor?

hallo everyone, i am looking for an individual investor and so far have had no luck finding one, i dont want multiple investors like some sites offer i only want one person who can also advise me on this business, i have a lot of experience but having an extra brain is never a bad idea.

my platform is nearing completion and is a crypto platform, its been taking almost 1 year now to complete and i have gotten some very good partnerships with some providers, those partnerships are very valuable.

because i want to make a final upgrade to this platform i am stopped here, i am over my budget and this investor i am looking for will cover that part, its a very small investment but because i do not want to work with relatives or friends its been difficult finding someone. reason for not working with close ones is because i tried it once in the past and it did not end well, some people feel entitled to everything.

which website offers this? ive seen seedrs and republico but theyre crowdfunding not indvidual.

What you are looking for is an angel investor.
Try:

Hello Guys,

I take advantage of this thread to ask if you know any platform that connect traders with individual investors as those advised above seems not be the most appropriated ones for my specific case.

I'm mainly in the Forex business and seeking capital as I've been profitably trading for years but not have many bucks to invest.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello Guys,

I take advantage of this thread to ask if you know any platform that connect traders with individual investors as those advised above seems not be the most appropriated ones.

I'm mainly in the Forex business and seeking capital as I've been profitably trading for years but not have many bucks to invest.

Any help is appreciated.
If you have a trading bot you could try to sell it as an EA and gain visibility that way.

Hello JohnnyDoe!

I appreciate your advice. Althought I do use an Expert advisor, it is not the core of my system and it only helps me to perform some specific actions.

Honestly, even if that was not the case, I would never sell EAs or strategies as trading is a zero sum game upon which profitable traders win at the "expense" of losers and doing so would only hurt my self..

Also no way for me to sell Signals, invest in MAM/PAMM etc.. The only solution is by dealing with individual investors.

Hello JohnnyDoe!

I appreciate your advice. Althought I do use an Expert advisor, it is not the core of my system and it only helps me to perform some specific actions.

Honestly, even if that was not the case, I would never sell EAs or strategies as trading is a zero sum game upon which profitable traders win at the "expense" of losers and doing so would only hurt my self..

Also no way for me to sell Signals, invest in MAM/PAMM etc.. The only solution is by dealing with individual investors.
I suggest that you register as a CTA with the NFA, and in that capacity you launch the strategy as a CTA program. I believe this is the most cost effective and legal way to start as a professional money manager. The NFA might also audit your results, which will add credibility.

How about

In today's world, people might turn to online platforms for funding smaller and mid-sized projects that need an investment of between one and five million euros. But finding real investors isn't something you can fully do online without eventually having a face-to-face meeting and a ton of documents, which, by the way, you'd also need for those online platforms.

The idea of finding an investor, I believe, is more of a local thing rather than something you'd find on the internet, especially when you're looking for smart money, not just someone who'll throw in the cash and leave the rest up to you.