Our valued sponsor

Which accounts are reportable according to CRS?

Jessie

Oct 26, 2018
Visit site
CRS is the exchange of financial information for "reportable accounts"
However, I couldn't find clear definition of what is reportable account.
Seems to be different for every country but what are the common parameters for the western countries?

Reactions: totlori9
I glanced it since right now time doesn't allow for more and so far it seems that
- reportable account is every account even partially connected to reportable person
- and reportable person is everyone that is citizen of a country that has signed to participate

so in human language every account related to country participating is reportable regardless of amounts and activity?
Did i get it right?

I glanced it since right now time doesn't allow for more

Read the entire document please when you get the time then. If in doubt get the local guidance for the country you are interested in. What I said in my original post is very important. There is no one size fits all for CRS in each country. Local guidance paper needs to be observed.

so in human language every account related to country participating is reportable regardless of amounts and activity?
Did i get it right?

CRS is only concerned with reportable accounts as per the guide not "every account". Refer to the guide. thu&¤#

Well if you've read it and know so much about it why just dont share your expeience with us and save many people some time.

I mean the forums are to share experience and knowledge right? Otherwise we could just google everything and not have any human interaction at all.

Well if you've read it and know so much about it why just dont share your expeience with us and save many people some time.

Share what "experience" exactly?

Latest Threads