Our valued sponsor

Which EMIs open accounts for EU citizens and allow transactions of large sums?

For EMI, Verifo is probably fine. I see similar amounts for higher risk businesses going through Verifo without any issues. They are tough on compliance and you will need to have everything in order, but communication is usually fast.

If the volume is consistently high, then banks like SEBA in Switzerland or Bank Frick in Liechtenstein might also be doable.

For EMI, Verifo is probably fine. I see similar amounts for higher risk businesses going through Verifo without any issues. They are tough on compliance and you will need to have everything in order, but communication is usually fast.

If the volume is consistently high, then banks like SEBA in Switzerland or Bank Frick in Liechtenstein might also be doable.
Where is Verifo located and do they exchange info via CRS? Are there any reviews on trustpilot?

They give you your own IBAN for SEPA/EUR. For other currencies and SWIFT transactions, they have a couple of different solutions. Just contact them and discuss your needs.

I see millions flowing through Verifo accounts on a monthly basis.
What if they are used just for quick in and out. Really the goal is to just get cash from stock broker to crypto exchange. Need an institution in between. Which crypto exchanges verifio work with?