Our valued sponsor

Which non-CRS country would you recommend for a bank account ?

Thank you! This is extremely helpful!
You are welcome.

Just to explain, why I consider Allied Turkish Bank IBU Ltd interesting – it is known that the long-time problem with banks at TRNC, discussed also in the article How to open a bank account in North Cyprus<br/> quoted above, is that they are very dependent on their Turkish correspondent banks. I guess that for a member of a group involving also a bank in the UK it need not to be so sensitive / painful...

(At Halkbank I have pointed only because I know from N.Macedonia that they are open to non-residents /there/.)

Anyway, another member's input or experience will be much appreciated.

Reactions: jafo
If you want a n account in north cyprus , you need first to decide whar you want to do trading, or hide your funds?
Is not easy open account in trnc , they are under a lot of pressure after too many russians come to open accounts

Just to add, I know about one specific subject at the TRNC bank market – Turkish Bank Group. Native at TRNC (established 1901), having member banks at TRNC, Turkey and UK as well – and having as a member Allied Turkish Bank IBU Ltd <=> dedicated offshore bank. Seems interesting; but honestly – I'd be afraid of political instability (in the long-term perspective) of TRNC.

And just for the record, there is also a branch of Halkbank at TRNC. (Halkbank is at Northern Macedonia, too; and AFAIK they are open to non-residents.)

where did you hear that Halkbank is open to non-residents ?

where did you hear that Halkbank is open to non-residents ?
From a reputable source. And you can e.g. check their current pricelist – there are separate chapters for “Opening, maintenance and closing foreign currency payment accounts, foreign payment operations (outflows/inflows), cash payments and other operations in the foreign payment operations for non-resident individuals and for non-resident legal entities”.
Having said that, see below.
non halk bank do not open . they a under big pressure from us gold scandal
Well, this is possible, unfortunately. I cannot object as I am not informed how their policy looks at the very current moment; my knowledge is just general.
tukrkish bank is very seroius they have their own bank in uk , they are not open to shady business
I did not have in mind any shady business :) – and yes, from what I have heard, they have quite a good reputation in the UK.