Our valued sponsor

Which offshore countries don't require detailed record-keeping?

ozone

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
One of my main motivations for registering offshore is actually just so that I don't have to deal with the hassle of book-keeping and record-keeping that pretty much all countries require from businesses registered there.

I want to keep things simple for my business. Apparently some offshore countries don't have any annual record-keeping policies where you don't actually have to submit any filings at the end of the year or whatever. That would be great! Is that really the case?

I looked into incorporating in Hong Kong but learned that they have quite strict reporting requirements and require you to make filings outlining all your financial statements, corporate meeting minutes, etc, just like most non-offshore countries require. That for me is a no-go, as it removes one of the biggest advantages of offshore business, which is simplicity :)

I was hoping the knowledge people on this forum could shed some light on the various offshore countries and their requirements for you to submit filings or any other book-/record-keeping. Which countries have no such requirements? And which have only slight requirements?

Thank you :)

The answer is pretty simple. Seychelles company requires no booking keeping, audite accounts etc. even if it is required to give information about where the books are kept no one really cares or ever require them.

Thank you very much! I did not know this about Seychelles :)

Btw do you know about how it is for BVI, as it was another country that I have heard good things about :)

I know your company is particularly experts in Cyprus, could you tell me about reporting/filing requirements for there?

Btw do you know about how it is for BVI, as it was another country that I have heard good things about
It's almost the same, so far.. there may be changes of which we don't know of in the near future. The privacy level isn't that good as well.

I know your company is particularly experts in Cyprus, could you tell me about reporting/filing requirements for there?
There are both accounting and filing tax report requirements which have to be done every year. So the paperwork with a Cyprus company is almost the same as with any other EU company. It's because of tax reasons and anonymity that people incorporate in Cyprus, most often at least :)

Latest Threads