Which VPS is better to buy?

JustinF

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are to my liking and I wonder which way is better to sign up with for hosting a forum with?

seizure

you can check out low end talk... i have found different providers with varying measures of uptime there. if i could afford it, i'd stick with a bigger company or a smaller provider with good SLA and LET feedback.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I'd rather draw your attention to kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting packages - pricing is reasonable (you'll get what you pay for).
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Lakmis

Hostingsource.com and hosting.uk services are full-featured and their uptime is high.
They are a fast, reliable, friendly and offer an outstanding service at modest rates.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have had an account with hostingsource.com for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support.
Their uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
VPS deals from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net are able to satisfy your needs.
The online support of them is amazing: they really help you, really and quickly.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You can rely on Blazingfasthost.com and their cloud vps hosting solutions.
The control panel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. I enjoy my hosting experience dealing with their team.

NadinM

Comparing deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk, I want to say they are reliable and trustworthy.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I've been with hostingsource.com for three years now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.