Our valued sponsor

Why are not more people mentioning Montenegro?

Isn't the "offshore/zero tax" problem with Montenegro the fact it is in Europe and have DTA with the other EU countries? So if you incorporate them but manage from outside you still pay your local taxes?
You just need to become a local.
Now, regarding the political situation, roads blockades only lasted one evening, but there are demonstrations twice a week, the country is in a mess right now, and nobody can tell when it's gonna get better.

Hope OP sees whats going on in region and has his answer as to why most people don't move to such places. I learnt my lesson after Georgia protests about the importance of regional stability. Luckily that tense standoff between Russia and Georgia came to very little but I removed all my funds from Georgia banks as things can go Ukrainesque very quickly in that part of the world conf/(%.

Political stability shall among the first things to checks when looking to move to another country, and I'm afraid Montenegro is not that safe anymore. There are pro-Serb groups demonstrating, then pro-democracy groups, the government (or what's left of it) doesn't have any majority... I still believe in MNE long term, but things could go wrong in just a few days.

Latest Threads