Our valued sponsor

Why does no one recommend the BRICS countries for

maybe because there is very little respect to human life and the less to personal freedom and property rights?
nothing against Brasil though....
In countries mentioned here like UAE etc there is also not a lot of respect to human life

I think BRICS countries are not very foreigner friendly thats why, but investment opportunities can be found I believe if you know where to search

Why does no one recommend the BRICS countries for

- Offshore corporations
- Tax saving
- Banking
- Asset Management
- Emigration

By BRICS I do not mean Hong Kong.
Except emigration they are not straightforward and you will face a lot of issues.
It only works if you are committed to live there full time (same stuff with other countries not in brics, like vietnam, cambodia or other african and latin american places)

Same reason no one recommends Norway for a sunny vacation. It's simply not relevant.

- Offshore corporations
Incorporating BRICS is difficult and bureaucratic. In most cases, foreigners or non-residents face extra difficulties on top of the already opaque bureaucracy.

- Tax saving
They are high tax jurisdictions.

- Banking
Banking in Russia wasn't too bad before the sanctions. Banking in South Africa isn't absolutely terrible but I know people who would rather lick car batteries than bank there.

The rest are terrible. Have fun moving money across the border and exchanging foreign currencies in and out of India, China, and Brazil.

- Asset Management
No.

- Emigration
Probably because very few people actually want to live there, compared to the most popular options.

Reactions: Mr Magoo

Latest Threads