Our valued sponsor

Question Why is Jeff Bezos (and others) selling so much stock?

jafo

Mentor Group Gold Premium
May 13, 2022
Earth
Visit site
1708545861783.png

A lot of other people in privileged position in public companies are selling large amounts of stocks and especially "US politicians" on several committees with access to "insider's information".

What's going on? :rolleyes:

Reactions: jayM
US/DE markets way overpriced.
I think a bigger correction is coming for the next months caused high probably through US banking crisis of small banks and their commerical RE loans. .
After that a new ATH when money is being pumped again into market and interest lowered with new excessive high inflation.
Let's see who will win the race

BTW we are talking here about stocks only

Reactions: jafo
US/DE markets way overpriced.

'overpriced' and 'underpriced' are terms I dont use really. Markets go parabolic when people feel confident about them and thats what I pay attention to (and TA)

I think a bigger correction is coming for the next months caused high probably through US banking crisis of small banks and their commerical RE loans. .

Too late for that, its old news. Up only mode because Trump is coming to save us.

After that a new ATH when money is being pumped again into market and interest lowered with new excessive high inflation.

Inflows to the market have been over outflows for the last year, inflation is old news that nobody cares about aymore and interest rates are a meeting max from starting to be being lowered.

Let's see who will win the race

Most likely me but sometimes I also lose so I might be saying bs here.

BTW we are talking here about stocks only

yeah I know.

TLDR: TRUMP IS COMING TO SAVE US, UPONLY MODE. TURBO LONG ALL MARKETS.

• Haha
Reactions: uranium and jafo
What's going on?

Well both him and his ex-wife know something is going down. It is no coincidence ns2

MacKenzie Scott, Jeff Bezos’ ex, sold $10B in Amazon shares in 2023​

You only sell (rather than take a loan against) an appreciating asset like Amazon stock if you know its value is going to go down over medium to long term.

Maybe a U.S trade war with China if Trump gets in could devalue Amazon which is dependent on Chinese goods and sellers. Seems Chinese sellers make up 63% of all third-party sellers on Amazon ;)

P.S I let you work out if you would do the same if you were in his position. Nothing wrong with diversification if you see head winds ahead.

It's not only them but WAY WAY more high "status" people including polticians like jafo posted.
Also what people need to remember to unload such a big stake is only possible in bigger uptrend where retailers belive in an uptrend without tanking the price of the stock.
NVDA beautiful short squeeze so big players can unload to retailers

Test for sure, probably also some wins, tren, GH and so on. He didn’t seem so “genetically gifted” a few years ago smi(&%

When you said "the juice he's on" I thought you were referring to his girlfriend lol. You can probably imagine what I interpreted by "juice".

But yeah, your explanation makes more sense.

• Haha