Our valued sponsor

Why people always look to cheat in tax with a Offshore company?

wosniak

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2011
Slovakia
Visit site
I have read this forum and some few others where all posts made about offshore companies comes down to one thing, they want to cheat in TAX or let's say avoid tax.

This is illegal in most countries why start a business on basis of illegal ground :S -confused:

Difficult answer, but I believe most are going for the privacy and anonymity an offshore company offers rather than tax evasion.

If the offshore company is structured correctly it is even not necessary to even try to cheat in taxes.

donaldbuster said:
Why pay tax if you don't need so?
That's true but why do you want to hide and keep your business secret if not needed because you can set up the offshore company legally and still the company can avoid to pay tax.

Not all, but most don't, however, the problem is that in most countries you as the beneficial owner of the offshore company need to declare the companies tax in your local country.

For privacy and anonymity you have a wealth of options available, Seychelles and Cyprus are such jurisdictions which offer both where the Seychelles is the fastest and cheapest to register a offshore company.

xinda said:
Tax minimizing is the key not tax evasion :)
Second that... one will need to look into possibilities to minimize tax and not just try to avoid it...

blainchain said:
Look at Greece at the moment so you know why people don't want to pay tax :D
Sorry, but I don't understand your comment, please elaborate:confused: