Our valued sponsor

Why people are running after Online money?

To get online jobs is a great oportunity for many to learn how everything works and to make some quick money, and why should it not be worth it, if you as a person feel better to look into a screen then talking to other people, then go for it, create your own Cyber World ;)

I don't think so and there is no harm in earning some extra bucks to boost your current income just from the comfort of your home as long as you are not engaged in any scamming mode of earning online money. Through blogging and forum posting you can share your knowledge and experience with the rest of world and also represent yourself in a better way.

uplana said:
I don't think so and there is no harm in earning some extra bucks to boost your current income just from the comfort of your home as long as you are not engaged in any scamming mode of earning online money. Through blogging and forum posting you can share your knowledge and experience with the rest of world and also represent yourself in a better way.
you have a noble idea of earning some extra dollars from your home.But the fact is,If everybody thinks to earn money,just sitting from the comfort of his/her home,then who will do the physical work? what will be our health conditions due to lack of physical exercise.We should not forget ,we are online because, some people of this world are working offline in factories, mines, aircraft,Laboratories etc.We are in front of our PC because of those factory workers,who are engaged in making PC monitors,modems,HDD ,keyboard,mouse and so on.

jb100 said:
you have a noble idea of earning some extra dollars from your home.But the fact is,If everybody thinks to earn money,just sitting from the comfort of his/her home,then who will do the physical work? what will be our health conditions due to lack of physical exercise.We should not forget ,we are online because, some people of this world are working offline in factories, mines, aircraft,Laboratories etc.We are in front of our PC because of those factory workers,who are engaged in making PC monitors,modems,HDD ,keyboard,mouse and so on.
I think you have misunderstood my concept. I am not talking about considering it as a full time income but to take it as a part time income source to boost your current income.

online earning

Hey friends I do not think online earning is bad. I also fully agree with uplana who expressed his/her views that it is part time job and without running from pillar to post you can earn handsome money provided if you are having knowledge in the required field. I do not think it is a full time job as it is very time taking to earn money .