Our valued sponsor

Wise business trading address

Hi @aragon please could you provide feedback on how you resolved the request from Wise, as I have a similar situation.

My Wise business account is registered in the UK, and is an address supplied by the formations company. Actual trading address (my home) is in another country. Reason for having registered my Wise business account in UK is that I required a debit card for the account. Wise doesn't yet offer debit cards for my home country, although does allow me to hold an account.

I am concernded about the point raised by another poster, that if the registered address and trading address are in different countries it may trigger an issue?

So am interested to hear your experience, as to whether you ended up providing them a home address, or an alternate.
You can get a utility bill for the company if required.

Just an update. Over a year has passed, and still no problems or any more questions from Wise. The business is still trading the same as before. Touching wood.
Aragon, thanks for sharing your experience. It is very appreciated. We re in the same boat. WISE asked us to provide the address 5 months after account opening. Our LTD company is registered in UK but we are operating it 100% remotely from another EU country.

I am wondering if declaring a trading address in another country triggers tax treaties? Have you had any other issues related to this?