Our valued sponsor

WISE new fee on 18 June, crazy.

My list is correct. I didn’t include BUSD and instead mentioned DAI because it follows a different concept than USDT, USDC and BUSD. I also assume that one always has some money on Binance at any given time, so adding BUSD would unreasonably increase counterparty risk.
Finally, BUSD is not so widely used in defi and cefi so it might be more difficult to obtain apy.

on 18-06-2022 some of our fees will change for the following currency routes:
• EUR, GBP and CHF transfers to all target currencies
• Transfers to RON, PLN and CZK from all source currencies
The limits and fees for holding EUR will also be changed from 18-06-2022:
• Retail clients will be able to hold up to 3,000 EUR for free bor&%#
• Business customers will be able to hold up to 30,000 EUR for free
• The fee for any amounts above these limits is 0.90% per year ja334¤¤#
Why are we increasing our fees?
• We've recently introduced additional verification measures to protect your money.
• Markets have been more volatile, making it more expensive for us to buy and sell currencies.
• Negative interest rates in the Eurozone mean that it is more expensive for us to hold large amounts of EUR for our clients.
We've recently introduced additional verification measures to protect your money.

-> Curious to know what that is.

For no apparent reason Revolut has not yet closed my account! 3 years using an Estonian company with like $300k total turnover. That’s a very unusual situation. :oops:
I'm happy for you. It doesn't come to the topic but I can share you horror stories with Revolut which, funny enough, were resolved in 24 hours after me posting on their Facebook. It never occurred to me that social media could be so powerful to the point of unfreezing assets that have been unlawfully frozen for... maybe 2 months?

Reactions: AlphaOmega888
I'm happy for you. It doesn't come to the topic but I can share you horror stories with Revolut which, funny enough, were resolved in 24 hours after me posting on their Facebook. It never occurred to me that social media could be so powerful to the point of unfreezing assets that have been unlawfully frozen for... maybe 2 months?
I’m sure Revolut is as shitty as all the other banks/EMIs, which is why I am surprised that my account is still alive

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaOmega888
Because you don't want your assets frozen for no apparent reason.
I can confirm. Don't use Revolut, especially as the main platform or for bigger sums. They suspend accounts for no obvious reason, even after providing them will all the documents they asked for when it came to source of funds check. If you're lucky, you get your money out quickly, if not, it may take months.