1) Warsaw (Poland)
2) Dublin
3) Principality of Monaco
4) Geneva
5) Zurich
6) Budapest
7) Lisbon
8) Frankfurt

First big old EUSSR city still in positive numbers is Frankfurt, well behind Zambia and Namibia... after that the other big EU cities are all negative (i.e. everyone fleed or got poor) enough said!

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
My beloved London, looked how they massacred my boy...
That what a series of the most stupid management decisions (Brexit, Covid management, tax raises), upcoming Labour rule (goodbye non-dom) and the overall state of the city (seriously, f**k Sadiq!) make to once a N1 destination for wealthy people.

No surprises on Russian megapolises or Africans cities though.

My beloved London, looked how they massacred my boy...
That what a series of the most stupid management decisions (Brexit, Covid management, tax raises), upcoming Labour rule (goodbye non-dom) and the overall state of the city (seriously, f**k Sadiq!) make to once a N1 destination for wealthy people.

No surprises on Russian megapolises or Africans cities though.
true.....Due to excess beauty, Sita was kidnapped, due to excess pride, Ravana was killed. King Bali was cheated for being excessively charitable. Avoid extreme because excess of everything is bad......excess of pleasing minority leads to fall of London...excess of woke mentality....... excess of pleasing people......excess of feminism

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads