Our valued sponsor

Would you trust neteller with lots of money?

kolagin

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Say I have 25K euro I want to deposit at their account and use slowly with the debit Card they offer, would you trust them all this Money?

For me 25k is much money and I can't afford to loose them! On the other hand I don't want them deposited to my offshore account because it is already loaded with Money!

Would you trust neteller.com your money?

Do you know if theu freeze accounts or have stole people's money?

I would never trust any financial service company that much money. My local bank is ok but not neteller!

Neteller is NOT to be trusted, They shut my account down and I have done nothing wrong. 100 % legit sending to my staff but maybe that was a reason, sending to many persons but no rules what I can find, and then they refuse to say why when I called and they then send email how I could get MY money back that was in the account. To get money back need to get statement
from last 3 months from bank, that have my home adress etc etc. Just BS to make it harder. Good luck only few 100us so no do NOT add 25 k to them. I can help you with the money I send you my bank account number and send them to me and they be safer ;)

from last 3 months from bank, that have my home adress etc etc. Just BS to make it harder. Good luck only few 100us so no do NOT add 25 k to them. I can help you with the money I send you my bank account number and send them to me and they be safer ;)
ha ha that would pretty much be a great deal for you mate :D

Sounds like a very bad experience you had there with Neteller. I had a good portion of trust in this company. But 25K I would never transfer to them.

Latest Threads