Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Holding Company

Have no idea why people have all problems like this. It's a matter of understanding how you structure your company with the right people you find at your own.

Reactions: EliasIT
Have no idea why people have all problems like this. It's a matter of understanding how you structure your company with the right people you find at your own.
Not all people have the money to enjoy live or take the more turbulent path to freedom. I strongly urge everyone else to become more informed in the mentor group gold and to read all the information there thoroughly again.

Reactions: clemens
Not all people have the money to enjoy live or take the more turbulent path to freedom. I strongly urge everyone else to become more informed in the mentor group gold and to read all the information there thoroughly again.
+1 - second that.

As a Swiss Citizen, I mostly stay away in doing business there. The tax authorities get more aggressive every year and seem to draw some inspiration from the northern neighbors.
Unless you are very well capitalized, with a plain vanilla source of funds, you are going to experience a hostile banking environment. (Ok if you start a local coffeeshop, not so much - but since we are on offshore talk ...:))
Surely some prestige may come with a Swiss AG but I (highly subjective) feel, that it's in general decline and is only usefule in very specific cases.
Overall, for me the benefits don't add up anymore - happy to be away and stay away.

Setup a Switzerland AG some time ago, have accounting firm to manage it including accounting and all the administrative stuff. So far I'm happy with it and when I say to peopel in other European countries what company I come from they have alot of trust in me and my business because of the Swiss AG.

It's like there is some prestige in it rather than a GmBH or UK LTD or some other offshore LTD.

Latest Threads