Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe (now yoursafe) ATM stopped working?

RobReal

Apr 8, 2022
sweden
Visit site
Been using the Bitsafe (yoursafe nowadays) ATM for quiet a while, made withdrawals in my home country aswell as in other countries,. Also paid services online.

A few days ago I tried to withdraw some from an AMT, "invalid blabla", tried another one, doesnt work.

Then now I also see that my monthly automatic payment from my bitsafe card to my phone provider got cancelled, as the payment cant get processed.

Anyone know what is going on with them now?

Some EMIs that used Lithuanian licence to issue their debit cards are having card problems last 2 months.

I don't know if it's the same case with Yoursafe, but Crypterium is having problem for last 2 months, their cards can't be loaded. They are telling their customers that it's a part of their "rebranding process".

Been using the Bitsafe (yoursafe nowadays) ATM for quiet a while, made withdrawals in my home country aswell as in other countries,. Also paid services online.

A few days ago I tried to withdraw some from an AMT, "invalid blabla", tried another one, doesnt work.

Then now I also see that my monthly automatic payment from my bitsafe card to my phone provider got cancelled, as the payment cant get processed.

Anyone know what is going on with them now?
I have the same problem. Is almost a mouth, I can't do anything with my card. My online payment got cancelled

I have the same problem. Is almost a mouth, I can't do anything with my card. My online payment got cancelled
Contacted them? If so, what has the response been?

Transfers still work fine, no problems there. Its just that the card is useless now, so my phone, Electrical Bills etc that i had connected to the card, ofcourse canceled.

Hi,

Payrnet, their card issuer lost the license, so, the Bitsafe (Yoursafe) cards currently not working. It almost 2 months already i believe, and it will be for additional month (they said that), beucase they're currently without informations, they are searching for alternatives, but they said that will take another 4-6 weeks, so... Funds are ''safe'' there, transfer can still be made, but yeah cards are not working/ also ATM withdrawals.

Reactions: Tom Sojer 2006
I've ordered debit card soon to be three weeks ago. Haven't got it. They don't respond to my emails and now I did one SEPA transfer for a test.. Lets see how it goes. They got lots of bad reviews around the web. Really hope this pulls off. Haven't called them but been thinking about it. Is it normal for them not to answer on emails?