Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe (now yoursafe) ATM stopped working?

Has anyone an update? I think we all are f*cked, I was reading a bit everywhere online, when it changed to yoursafe, it became a scam. At least that's what I came a cross alot
No Idea. They changed the name, Gmail was sent out about new cards that will be shipped soon, new Visa cards. The money can still be withdrawn to other cards / they still reply on messages.

Can you please keep us updated regarding this? I am sure there are plenty of bitsafe customers awaiting a response from them. I am unsure whether or not the new visa cards will be distributed globally or only to EU countries... I haven't heard back from them after filling up my address....about 3-4 months ago.

Can you please keep us updated regarding this? I am sure there are plenty of bitsafe customers awaiting a response from them. I am unsure whether or not the new visa cards will be distributed globally or only to EU countries... I haven't heard back from them after filling up my address....about 3-4 months ago.
Well. I am waiting too. Some people already get an email that their card is on their way when they confirm their address on the Bitsafe site. My girlfriend got that, on the 9th. December, and it takes 7-14 working days if you include those holidays then it should arrive today/tomorrow or next week if all goes well. And when I asked about the cards two weeks ago, it said that there's a lot of cards that needs to be made and it a delay again for 4-6 weeks.

Well. I am waiting too. Some people already get an email that their card is on their way when they confirm their address on the Bitsafe site. My girlfriend got that, on the 9th. December, and it takes 7-14 working days if you include those holidays then it should arrive today/tomorrow or next week if all goes well. And when I asked about the cards two weeks ago, it said that there's a lot of cards that needs to be made and it a delay again for 4-6 weeks.
Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. That gives me some hope. It makes total sense that they probably have a lot of cards to make. It is interesting how they have a card for your girlfriend but not for you. Lol Wow. I am thinking they're going to distribute based on geographical location...

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. That gives me some hope. It makes total sense that they probably have a lot of cards to make. It is interesting how they have a card for your girlfriend but not for you. Lol Wow. I am thinking they're going to distribute based on geographical location...
Yeah, there must be tons of clients waiting for the card to arrive. We are both based in Europe but we are not living together, she’s 2h away from me, so I have no idea how they pick who gets the card first. They already start sending emails out about the cards arriving but have no idea if anyone already got a new Visa bitsafe card

I had a debit card Bitsafe that was the only one I could find ship to non EU based clients. My card stopped working late 2022 or early 2023 not remember even it didnt expire yet. I asked 2 times whats happening and how to re-activate it. They said to wait for new card will be issued to me. Its been couple of months still nothing. So, I think I will not use this service again.

We must hope that a new card will soon be available for many of their customers. There was a similar situation with another well-known EMI a few years back - when almost all hope was lost, they suddenly came up with a card that was sent express to all their customers - so one must arm oneself with patience.

You lucky ********! Lmao
I am awaiting an email like that.
Well, I had no idea, I just asked them and they said that the card was shipped out on 19th December and I asked again how come I didn't get an email about that, although my girlfriend got one from them and they just replied that is shipped to my Eu address and should arrive till 9. January to my and's place.

That is awesome. I spoke with them and they said mine was shipped on the 19th as well. Did you have to activate the card to make it work or did it come activated already?
Hello.

Mine was shipped on the 19th as well. No, you need to activate it, you get a card + 3 digit number that yu need to put into bitsafe website so you activate the card.