Our valued sponsor

Business bank account for international in & outgoing transfers. [

I looking for a bank for my new tech company. We'll received and send lot of international transfers (USA & EU). Whats the best choice? What is your advice?
Important things: Online onboarding, low nternational in & outgoing transfer fees, security & support. Wise & Revolut not option.
@OP advice look at having a minimum of two accts , suited for swift payments and for Sepa payments.
Swift based acct generally have low outgoing and incoming fees.
Tho as a rule of thumb, SEPA incoming and outgoing are free,if not negligible.
Whats the average monthly TRX amounts?
With the EU on a verge of splitting up,I see the SEPA system either replaced or fined tuned to incorporate certain criterias and limitations.

TopTip: With regards an outright SEPA choice a mix of An EMI and SEPA Based bank would be primary..moreover you could simply Use the EMI for Incoming and outgoing SEPA TRXs while having a physical swift facility acct, handling TRX originating from the USA sectorcig-:,

Reactions: megaone
We are a new social media website and we allow adult contents. The banks dont like it. I check now LHV. (Im not Estonian citizen)
Thus Far, Paxum serves your above purpose, with paxum you would require an outright business acct, with a physical Swift facility based bank attached, as withdrawal of funds are via Wire transfers,

TopTip: Biz Bank acct name must be same as paxum biz name.cof%¤#

Reactions: megaone
Thus Far, Paxum serves your above purpose, with paxum you would require an outright business acct, with a physical Swift facility based bank attached, as withdrawal of funds are via Wire transfers,

TopTip: Biz Bank acct name must be same as paxum biz name.cof%¤#

Thanks for your reply. Now i checked this: Fast, easy business banking.. They said: i can open business bank account but they only give me EUR or GBP based account and i cant send money in USD to USA. Maybe its good option for SEPA transfers.

In/out SEPA transfer is 0,99EUR in the basic plan. Swift transfer is too expensive 10-15EUR. Thats why i need another bank who give me cheaper USD (Wire or ACH?! Which is better?) transfers. Its correct? am i right?

Paxum is too expensive. I think will be a good choice the Payoneer, but they dont answer my questions. I haved contact them at least 5 times... Any other option?

Really thank you guyz for your kindly & helpfully replies.

Thanks for your reply. Now i checked this: Fast, easy business banking.. They said: i can open business bank account but they only give me EUR or GBP based account and i cant send money in USD to USA. Maybe its good option for SEPA transfers.

In/out SEPA transfer is 0,99EUR in the basic plan. Swift transfer is too expensive 10-15EUR. Thats why i need another bank who give me cheaper USD (Wire or ACH?! Which is better?) transfers. Its correct? am i right?

Paxum is too expensive. I think will be a good choice the Payoneer, but they dont answer my questions. I haved contact them at least 5 times... Any other option?

Really thank you guyz for your kindly & helpfully replies.
UPDATE: No, Wamo did not accept my application..

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads