Our valued sponsor

Contact directly to acquiring bank is it a good solution and how to achieve it?

jerryoyc

Offshore Agent
Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I would like to contact directly to an acquiring bank and process my transactions directly with him.

Is it possible to contact this banks? I know that a lot of IPSP have connections with acquiring banks worldwide, so how can I contact them?

I have a lot of companies that I represent (low to high risk) and I would like to find a solid solution (like everyone...), and I think that because the volume is high it might help to convince the acquiring bank to work with me.

I was looking for a long time a connection to an acquiring bank but it seems almost a secret.

I work worldwide so any bank that could help me around the world is a good solution.

If any one here have a suggestion that might help it would be great, thanks

Some acquiring banks have their own gateways, but most rely on PSPs.

So to answer your question: yes, you can try to contact acquiring banks directly and see if they offer a gateway.

Reactions: jerryoyc
The main issue is that I want to be connected directly to the acquiring bank without any middle-man.

I have some connections with PSPs so they can provide the payment gateway, what I am really looking for is a bank no matter where that will agree to open a merchant account and process my clients transactions directly.

Check out WorldPay or Adyen. They are acquirers and have their own gateways, and they are also very open to smaller or newer businesses.

Generally speaking, acquiring banks do not deal directly with merchants. There is a whole range of reasons why it is so rare for merchants to integrate directly with the merchant.

What's the reason you want gateway and acquiring all-in-one? What is the benefit to you?

I represent a lot of merchants and basically I want to find them a solution that will hold for a long time,

when I have direct access to all the "players" in the "game" I can be sure that my merchants are safe and myself as well.