Our valued sponsor

crypto to cash no kyc worldwide?

hey, what do you guys think are the best countries on earth to exchange crypto for cash with lowest fees? (no kyc)
I don't think it's about the countries... more about finding the right "provider" and fee
just one example.. in DR it seems easy to find plenty of options how to sell crypto and get cash (off the record if desired) for 1.5%-5% commission - heavy fee to me but apparently acceptable for many others

Reactions: jafo
The problem is always taking it home.

I have cashed crypto out all over the world. Some very dubious characters and shady places to walking into shops and transacting with No KYC. Lots of places in the Far East will do spot,Indian Sub Continent 3%, EMEA 3-7%, South America/Caribbean 5-7% and US and Canada 5% on average.

By far the easiest and safest place and in excess of €100K in one transaction had been the UAE. We went to the Gold Souk in Sharjah which is cheaper than Dubai. Bought Gold with the cash,, wore the gold back to Spain and put it in the safe. I have done this numerous times and also claimed back the VAT as I could clearly demonstrate that I had the product on me when I left.

No KYC means you pay more money. Just resign yourself to approximately 5% on average.

Not at all. Certain run-of-the-mill pieces like bracelets, chains and diamond earrings are very easy to move at cost or more.

The playboys, Ecom and Crypto guys love the thick chains. Girls love a diamond earing whether they buy them or someone else does.

Don't buy extravagant pieces, simple always wins. DONT BUY WATCHES!!!!!

Pardon my ignorance...

Can you not have a non-custodial wallet (stablecoins) and send stablecoins to a crypto debit card and use it as you go?
Card would require KYC and obviously leaves a trail. You are also at the mercy of the card issuer to decline services and or block funds. Cash is even more prevalent today as it has ever been. I just have never used these Crypto cards for the reasons above.

Not at all. Certain run-of-the-mill pieces like bracelets, chains
Buyers (like pawn shops) melt them, nobody wants used bracelets and chains.
and diamond earrings
We are talking of gold, not diamonds.
are very easy to move at cost or more.
I want to meet the sucker who buys used jewelry at more than its value in gold weight.
The playboys, Ecom and Crypto guys love the thick chains.
Unlikely that they buy used from a random guy.
Girls love a diamond earing whether they buy them or someone else does.
Girls don’t keep a diamond tester in their purse. Not a good business model to exchange precious cash for jewelry in the hope to use it later with some girls.
Don't buy extravagant pieces, simple always wins.
What? Girls?
DONT BUY WATCHES!!!!!
Some made and still make money with watches. Some just like them. You need to know what you are doing.

Last edited:
I don't know. I know people in Dubai who have bought watches with crypto and sold for cash somewhere else. Now they have a clean SoF for their crypto as the watch could have been "inherited" or "gifted". If you pick the right models some watches hold their value or appreciate.

Why do you disagree?
Or stolen.

It's just my preference everyone has their own way.

Buyers (like pawn shops) melt them, nobody wants used bracelets and chains.
Only worn at the airport when leaving and entering the country.
We are talking of gold, not diamonds.
Basic Jewellery. You can't wear gold bars
I want to meet the sucker who buys used jewelry at more than its value in gold weight.

Unlikely that they buy used from a random guy.
In this current climate there are a lot of people with cash having a hard time paying it into the bank (majority of them are legit businesses). They have maximum amounts they can deposit. Penalties are heavy for amounts above this but still may not take it all.
Girls don’t keep a diamond tester in their purse. Not a good business model to exchange precious cash for jewelry in the hope to use it later with some girls.
What? Girls?
Girls are making stupid figures in different areas. Only Fans and cosmetics are two areas I know personally girls making money. In my area you also see all the Sugar Daddies with there 20 somethings dressed in an average person's yearly salary.
It's very common in Spain to leave jewelry on consignment with the jewelers. Im telling you what they have sold for me. They even ask me to buy items for clients and getting customised pieces in the UAE is cheaper this is how it started. I just realised its a money maker and a crypto cashout and bring back solution. I'm not standing on the street corner selling jewelry lol
For the common person they also know that jewelry is a way to store value. Diamond earrings are a winner and I have not had a problem selling through my network.
Some made and still make money with watches. Some just like them. You need to know what you are doing.
I have heard too many horror stories and know a lot of watch brokers after getting into this side hustle.
Just not for me, but these guys have made crazy money on the higher end watches €80K upwards.

Last edited:
You always need to be careful with gold so you're not sold tungsram plated gold bars or jewlery.

Living is Spain I could bet you could easily exchange the crypto for cash.
A lot of gangs use crypto so they don't have to carry the cash by boat back in LATM to by coke LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: SCI and jafo
You always need to be careful with gold so you're not sold tungsram plated gold bars or jewlery.

Living is Spain I could bet you could easily exchange the crypto for cash.
A lot of gangs use crypto so they don't have to carry the cash by boat back in LATM to by coke LOL.
One does not associate with those fellows lol. Plus the Guardia are always watching them so best to keep clear of them.

• Haha