Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Account Benefits for US Citizen?

If a customer can't move out of their own country, the alternative is a panamanian residency exclusively for Business.
and pay 40K USD for that :D it's a little too much for people not doing at least a million US$ a year in black money!
From what I understand as a US citizen you have to claim worlwide income, so even if i had an account in CYP i would be filing twice and still end up paying the same amount AS LONG AS I LIVE in US.
correct!!
maybe if I move to Cyprus? that would help? i was wondering if there is a way to be more efficient and still live in US
yes that would help. I don't believe that you find anything that will work for you after FATCA came into play. All banks and service providers are afraid of the US :D

Reactions: allthewayup
Corporate companies like Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, American Airlines and many more legally avoid millions in taxes by setting up offshore companies, can't you just do what they do? Set up the same business structure and do as they do. Can someone clarify how the mega-corps legally avoid taxes in the US?

Reactions: allthewayup

Latest Threads