Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company formation centre who?

prodo

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering what Cyprus company formation centre is the best when one need the following task done:

• audited tax reports
  • tax filing per anume
  • accounting weekly
  • real office people

It's not just a company formation in Cyprus I'm looking for it's the total solution with all what a company usually need on a daily basis.

Also it would be nice if we could have the following additional services

• real phone number
  • call forwarding
  • office address to receive parcel

Do you think there is any provider offering this service? What's the fee and do you have experience in finding a real office building and finding staff and all this?

I have read that a company can be registered to no pay any tax is that true? What are the requirement?

In regards to banking, what is required to get banking and can it be in another country other than Cyprus i.e. Seychelles or Belize?

The document can they be send by e-mail or do they need to be send in original? and they have to be notarized or certified by someone?

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Thanks prodo it's useful reading.

Now to your questions! Almost any of the company formation services in Cyprus are offering this service, actually most of them. You just need to find the one that you trust the most and maybe that has been in business for the longest. Once you found one you want to look at their fees, what do they actually charge for these services. Specially the phone number and mail forwarding I would look closly to the costs. Some charge per mail / parcel send while others charge a lfat fee + postal costs.

In regards to the phone number you may want to outline if you need call forwarding or someone to pick up the phone in Cyprus and send you an e-mail or something so you can call back.

What do you need the staff for? Do you want the agent to advertise for staff in the local papers or websites? What qualifications are you looking for?

There are so many questions you need clear answers to in order to outsource this task and get the service you are looking for.

Latest Threads