Our valued sponsor

EMI BANK [ SEPA TRANSFERS & CRYPTO FRIENDLY ]

shizui04421

Jan 27, 2023
french
Visit site
Hello,

I have a company in Hong Kong, and we are using coingate as crypto exchange, however they only allow to purchase cryptocurrencie through SEPA,

And currently, my bank does not support this function.

May someone tell me a bank which accept Hong Kong Corporates and does SEPA Payments and at the same time is crypto friendly?

Hello,

I have a company in Hong Kong, and we are using coingate as crypto exchange, however they only allow to purchase cryptocurrencie through SEPA,

And currently, my bank does not support this function.

May someone tell me a bank which accept Hong Kong Corporates and does SEPA Payments and at the same time is crypto friendly?
Check Klarpay as well, they are pretty good. Have SEPA, debit cards and are crypto friendly

If everyone is rejecting you, chances are that the problem is you/your business. Maybe there's something you can change about your company to make it more palatable for financial institutions.
My brother, I have hundreds of contacts who have the same problem. If my business is wrong, then others' businesses are wrong too. Why don't you try to make sense of this?

My brother, I have hundreds of contacts who have the same problem. If my business is wrong, then others' businesses are wrong too. Why don't you try to make sense of this?
Why? What do I have to do about it? You and your pals are the ones being declined. I've had nothing but good experiences with Zen so far. Sorry to hear you and hundreds of others are having issues, though.

Your business might be outside of the scope of their risk appetite.
Perhaps they find you as a client that will bring problems and not profit so they don't bother.
Non-resident banking is unfortunately difficult these days for small and micro companies, especially in cases if you are outside the EU and try to bank in the EU, with no local business substance.

Reactions: vehzag and jafo
Why? What do I have to do about it? You and your pals are the ones being declined. I've had nothing but good experiences with Zen so far. Sorry to hear you and hundreds of others are having issues, though.
That may be possible if you are a resident of EU/EEA or have strong connections within EU/EEA.

Your business might be outside of the scope of their risk appetite.
Perhaps they find you as a client that will bring problems and not profit so they don't bother.
Non-resident banking is unfortunately difficult these days for small and micro companies, especially in cases if you are outside the EU and try to bank in the EU, with no local business substance.
Yes, it's very challenging these days, but some EMI institutions work with clients outside of the EU. However, their fees can be a nightmare.

Reactions: jafo
That may be possible if you are a resident of EU/EEA or have strong connections within EU/EEA.

Yes, it's very challenging these days, but some EMI institutions work with clients outside of the EU. However, their fees can be a nightmare.
You might want to connect with an introducer like @Gediminas who can possibly save you time and help you avoid trouble.
We generally don't help companies who are not our clients to obtain bank accounts, but you can try the strategy of obtaining a long-term visa or residence permit in the EU. Get the visa/trp in the same country where you will open a bank account. First, open a personal account with the institution, and only then, assuming you are the only person in the corporate structure, apply to open the corporate account.

Reactions: Gediminas