Our valued sponsor

EU Country Company and Account In Same Country

masterminders

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I have noticed that many people want to setup offshore companies in Belize, Seychelles, BVI and open account in Cyprus and other countries different from where the company is incorporated.

Cleary some countries within EU would not allow you open an account if you have a company setup elsewhere.
Given the above, is it not possible to setup a company in E.g Slovakia or Czech Republic, Bulgaria and just have the account setup there? That way it is more like onshore.

Obviously, all this should be done remotely. If you have any jurisdiction let me know and I know they may be expensive but it is worth knowing the price so one could have options and even consider it maybe.

Given the above, is it not possible to setup a company in E.g Slovakia or Czech Republic, Bulgaria and just have the account setup there?
It is very expensive to open a company there! Administration is also required that and staff + you can't be private!

Reactions: Richmond
It is very expensive to open a company there! Administration is also required that and staff + you can't be private!

Do you have a rough figure assuming this is what I want? Just any please country or number to give a rough idea? In term of privacy what if I am not bothered?

Also aren't taxes paid annually? I am not sure. But I believe you pay tax only when there is money in the account right?

I have never paid tax ever, self employed as a freelancer but thanks to the part of the Asia i live in.

Most often it is doable remotly, however, when you operate with companies in Europe (beside Cyprus, Malta and BVI) you will soon figure out that it is complicated to maintain the company, some EU countries even started to charge a estimated tax and VAT amount before you even get started as soon as they find out the beneficial owner to be a foreigner.

I know there are guys here that are doing Bulgarian companies, using them you may avoid much trouble. Most often you have 1,5 year after the registration of the company to file and pay tax. Rest assured if the company has a bank account within the EU and high amounts are going through there, it will be investigated.