Our valued sponsor

Gambling friendly banks or EMIs

HeyHey

Jan 30, 2024
Lithuania
Visit site
Hello, I recently discovered this forum and see that there is a lot of useful information and many intelligent people here.

I would like to ask, which online bank with IBAN would you recommend for personal gambling activities, specifically for poker?

Icard - I heard they are gambling-friendly, but they closed my account, even though I asked their support before opening it, and they confirmed that gambling transactions were possible.
Wise - no.
Xace - for business only.
Monese - ?
Payset - ?
Paydo - ?

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I am also interested in opening an account with some fee in a gambling-friendly bank or country.

Reactions: Marios
Hello, I recently discovered this forum and see that there is a lot of useful information and many intelligent people here.

I would like to ask, which online bank with IBAN would you recommend for personal gambling activities, specifically for poker?

Icard - I heard they are gambling-friendly, but they closed my account, even though I asked their support before opening it, and they confirmed that gambling transactions were possible.
Wise - no.
Xace - for business only.
Monese - ?
Payset - ?
Paydo - ?

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I am also interested in opening an account with some fee in a gambling-friendly bank or country.
Payset is not gambling friendly at all.
Try emoney, they are are licensed in Malta and very gambling friendly, provide personal accounts and debit cards. Keep in mind they are expensive..

Reactions: ilke

Try Mifinity when it comes to gambling.

Try Mifinity when it comes to gambling.

Perhaps also Finductive and/or Sepaga are worth trying (to be exact, it was so in the past, my information can be outdated).