Our valued sponsor

Gibraltar company

Georgia is definitely a great country. They should even give away law diplomas, otherwise I don't understand how someone with such a limited ability to understand has one.

1. Is it necessary to explain something so obvious why it is a bad idea to open a company in Gibraltar to operate in Spain?

2. I am not looking for clients. I have an IT business.

3. To the comment that I am racist, it is better not to respond. All you need to do is call me fascist, sexist and white man.

Guys, why can we not have this forum peaceful? I mean, we are all trying to be nice and get the best out of everything.

At no time on my part have I tried to offend anyone.

I only expressed my opinion, that I considered it more suspicious than a simple coincidence, that someone who claims to be a Georgian lawyer repeatedly promoted on the forum the services of another Georgian with a UK company dedicated to the formation of offshore companies.

Also, with advice on how to form a company in Gibraltar to operate in Spain.

If, therefore, he considers that I am a racist, I have't nothing more to add to the discussion.

If at any time my messages have offended any user of the forum, my most sincere apologies because that was never my intention.

My intention in this forum is to help other people as much as my knowledge allows, as other people in this forum have helped (and help) me. A very high quality help received from me, it must be said.

I believe that this forum allows anyone who wants to advertise legitimate services following the forum rules. There are memberships that allow it.

In my case, as I already mentioned, I dedicate myself to a completely different activity. So I'm not looking to sell anything, just contribute content since here you learn things from people who have a lot of experience in business and life in general. I'm just trying to contribute my short experience in case it may be useful to others.

I knew this name is familiar, "funnily" enough you responded to my thread.

So i had the misfortune of getting consultation from Mr Giorgi of gerai.co.uk , while he seems to have some knowledge - the information he provided can be easily found unsorted-ly on Google - which is missing the whole point of paying someone for actual up to date nuanced knowledge required to structure anything. This forum provides and helps 10x more than his constitution. He pushed the most expensive solutions which benefited him the most but at the same time did not fit at all for my needs (he didn't know that i have 'some' background knowledge) and when i gave my feedback that the consultation was a waste of money he then threatened that he will contact the tax authorities and police in my country with my personal information hinting them im doing something wrong so they'll come to investigate me do even if im not doing anything wrong they will at least harasse me a bit.

The instinct of Sols and the other guys on this forum were spot on about this "company"/guy , I would stay away.

Thanks guys.

In regards to the Gibraltar company, I think that there is a mandatory audit once your turnover reached £1.25m. Is that correct? I am not sure, but I personally do not consider such company useful for any useful purpose. I mean either your business does not work well or you end up paying £10k for an audit. For that money, I can get 3 Singapore companies without audit. Or am I mistaken here?

To each their own. I find audits to be easy and a small price to pay for a business that size. Just have your accountants forward all the documents to the external auditor and answer any questions that come up.

Audit costs vary a lot. An audit doesn't have to cost 10,000 GBP if you shop around a bit and if you make the audit easy by having everything in order.

Basic accounting is one hell of a drug. Once you start, you can't stop. Seriously addictive. Saves so much time and money in the long run.

Reactions: Jerry1911