Our valued sponsor

Hong Kong Companies Registry - What you want to know when registering a company!

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
When considering to register a company in Hong Kong you may want to know that you don't have to go there in order to complete the setup. You will need an Agent who can help you to form the company. You also want to know that the shareholder, owner and director of the company can be one and the same person or evn a company for instant incorporated in the UK, USA, Seychelles, Belize or anywhere else.

A Hong Kong company has to file tax returns and do book keeping / accounting - your Agent in HK will be able to help you with this task hassle free.

In order to get more information, please visit the public and official website of the Companies Registry in Hong Kong.

Reactions: pesto and JohnLocke
Like Bermuda Hong Kong is offering a lot to clients who want to enter the Asian market they can actually help you with the entire package from company establishing to banking and credit processing and the facilitating of a real office if required.

You also want to know that the shareholder, owner and director of the company can be one and the same person or evn a company for instant incorporated in the UK, USA, Seychelles, Belize or anywhere else.
I don't trust this country at all. What is actually doing that people are establishing their company in HK? do you have any propper answer to this?

Reactions: alain
Well for formation of a HK company you don't need to worry, once established you don't need to do business there. Accounting and renewal of the company once a year is mandatory but other than that you have no obligations!

Well for formation of a HK company you don't need to worry' date=' once established you don't need to do business there. Accounting and renewal of the company once a year is mandatory but other than that you have no obligations![/quote']
Do you know what the costs are for the first 1 year, accounting, financial statements and so?

Reactions: alain
Do you know what the costs are for the first 1 year, accounting, financial statements and so?
I got quoted by some agent in the past, it's aprox 4K Euro depending on how many invoices you have and what activity the company is into. It's ok, not much cheaper anywhere else.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I don't trust this country at all. What is actually doing that people are establishing their company in HK? do you have any propper answer to this?
Well it is some of the major offshore jurisdictions over all. There is nothing to not trust if you ask me. If I at any time will have business activity in China I for sure will incorporate a company there so million of business already did.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hong Kong formation is working fine for many who are looking to start their business in Asia andm ore specific China. There are costs involved to maintain a company in Hong Kong and they may (or may not) be more compared to other offshore jurisdictions and what the vast majority is used to look at. That said, it may anyway only be of benefit to own a offshore company when you are doing some kind of money!

You can't find anything cheap in Hong Kong. If you need a cheap company look at a UK Ltd they can be registered for £1 + some government costs aprox £100+ !
you sure? you have a company there or are in the process to setup one?

Yes I have a company in HK there have been no problems it's not the cheapest place to do business or have your company located but for my purpose it has been good!
Send you a PM, need some details from you if you don't mind ;)