Our valued sponsor

How fast can I get my offshore bank account?

I'mRobot

Merchant Account expert
Mentor Group Gold
Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
What bank can I ask to open an account fast? I need to have a new offshore account opened for an online e-commerce business no high risk just straight business.

I have a company in Belize and Seychelles doesn't matter what company we use for this.

Any suggestion?

If you have all required documents I would say you could open an account with Euro Pacific Bank!

I have spoken with a guy that told me it takes 4 - 5 weeks to get the bank account!! That's a long time to wait if business is urgent and we don't have alternatives to take payments! Is there a bank that can open accounts faster in different offshore jurisdiction! No need to be Cyprus!

Reactions: maxmoney and negon
For aprox 3 years it took only 4 days to get a bank account in Cyprus and it wasn't very complicated. Today it sucks big times to go through the process. However, once you have accomplished to provide all the documents and information required it's cool. You will have a real offshore account ;)

Reactions: maxmoney
What bank can I ask to open an account fast? I need to have a new offshore account opened for an online e-commerce business no high risk just straight business.

I have a company in Belize and Seychelles doesn't matter what company we use for this.

Any suggestion?
If you have all documents and use an Introducer, you can open bank account in 10/20 working days (15/30 working days for Special Business).

Have a nice day.

Reactions: maxmoney
It's not worth it, if you ask me! Go for digital currency account opening to be sure to get something you can work with.

The important to ask the provider is if they accept 3rd party wire transfers to your account!

General speaking you don't want to look at which bank is opening the bank account the fastest but more what the bank offers and what fees they charge when you start using them.

I can easily find a bank that will open a bank account for me within 1 or 2 days but they are useless to me if I can't operate my business with them!

Reactions: Internationaloff

Latest Threads