Our valued sponsor

How long to incorporate a Cyprus company?

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Spain
Visit site
Can you tell me the real time frame it takes to register a Cyprus company?

My friend who order a company from you guys for about 3 weeks ago, told me he just got the registration number and certificate now, thats a little more than the 14 days:conf:

I'm under presure to get my company incorporated in Cyprus as fast as possible but if it takes 3 or even more weeks to open a Cyprus company I will rather go with a Seychelles since the jurisdiction don't matter for me and the purpose of the company.

From time to time it takes up to 4 weeks to get a Cyprus company registered, all agency services in Cyprus depends on the register of companies which some times work slow and sometimes faster, current status is they are working very slow, we have a huge queue of companies that need to be registered with ROC and some have take more than 3 weeks.

The time frame it takes for the incorporation to take place change often, sometimes it just take 1 week.

All involved are fully dependend on the Register of Companies in Cyprus for the registration to take place, we do know that they may have the lowest tax in the Entire EU but also the slowest to register companies, the good news is, that they working on the process and will soon offer an electronic platform.

Can you guarantee that the Cyprus company will be incorporated within 4 weeks if I make the payment today?
I'm sorry but we are depending on the Register of companies in Cyprus so we are unable to guarantee such things. But most often it can be done to incorporate a Cyprus company within this time frame and also even faster!

canonfire said:
That means that if a certain date is critical we have to buy a shelf company correct?
Correct! The company I ordered took 4 weeks and I haven't received the originals yet only scanned copy's. I hope that they will be able to improve the average duration it takes to incorporate a company in Cyprus for the future. Everything else was OK, great support, speedy replies and I got what I paid for:thumbsUp:

We are working instantly to improve our services however on certain parts of our business we are depending on public instances to which we don't have any influence.

I'm sure the originals are already shipped to you.

Thank you Gekko, your support is much appreciated.