Our valued sponsor

Is it possible to make Revolut Bussiness UK or US for non UK/US/EU citizens

borke

Aug 2, 2023
Earth
Visit site
Im wondering is it possible to make stable Revolut Bussiness account through UK LLD(1st formations) or with US LLC(I have american SSN if that can help). I'm from Europe but its not supported in my country.

Depends on where you live, your nationality, who owns the company, what the company does, and so on.
Exactly.
Furthermore, I do not think that it is possible to make Revolut Bussiness stable in general ;) (For a comprehensive reasoning, search here at forum.) And there is – generally – a plenty of better alternatives; again, try to search here for “bank account for a US LLC“ or so.

Depends on where you live, your nationality, who owns the company, what the company does, and so on.
Im from and live in Montenegro. I should be owner of company. I need Revolut because it provide 200VCC per user and I can invite people from my country. Maybe is a better option to buy already made Revolut Account but idk how much I am safe.
Exactly.
Furthermore, I do not think that it is possible to make Revolut Bussiness stable in general ;) (For a comprehensive reasoning, search here at forum.) And there is – generally – a plenty of better alternatives; again, try to search here for “bank account for a US LLC“ or so.
Yeah, I will try find a new alternative.Main reason is that allows up to 200VCC per account on business

Maybe is a better option to buy already made Revolut Account but idk how much I am safe.
You would not be safe at all.
Yeah, I will try find a new alternative.Main reason is that allows up to 200VCC per account on business
A lot of virtual cards for business? I recall that not much long ago, there was a special thread dedicated to this here – try to search :)

Reactions: borke