Our valued sponsor

Japanese resident seeks new anonymous offshore structure.

PepeTaos

May 6, 2023
Netherlands
Visit site
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience making for a Japanese citizen who would like to start making an offshore structure for a forex company.

If anyone can help me, speed is nice in this process as they already have tax numbers in Japan.

Thanks in advance for all the feedback and tips.

Anonymous in what sense? Just anonymous from public view, or are you hoping to hide from Japanese authorities? For what purpose? Are you setting up a forex broker? Licensed, unlicensed?
Anonymous seems almost the same to me but the focus is on the authorities. No just a basic service business so not regulated but the main reason for moving to another structure is to be able to work more freely and pay less tax.

Relocate to a country where you are able to obtain the tax rate you seek or speak with an tax advisor who is able to help you reduce taxes in Japan.

Today it takes much more than just a simple "so called anonymous company" the old days are over.

Relocate to a country where you are able to obtain the tax rate you seek or speak with an tax advisor who is able to help you reduce taxes in Japan.

Today it takes much more than just a simple "so called anonymous company" the old days are over.
Okay clear point. Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

Japan is quite nasty regarding this issue and taxes. Best if you relocate. There are good options around.
Yess indeed! Which countries would you recommend, Dubai seems the most accessible option for now or are there any better options in your opinion?

Looks good indeed personally never heard of the island, but im suggesting it's more of a offshore structure than a island where someone can relocate right?
It is a country made of several islands. It’s a wonderful place to live a normal life without taxes. There are also several businesses for sale, in case you want something to do locally, and you can obtain citizenship via investment.

Looks good indeed personally never heard of the island, but im suggesting it's more of a offshore structure than a island where someone can relocate right?

If you want to be close to Japan then relocate to South East Asia, you can have 0% tax on capital gains on foreign earned income in several countries, but I'm sure you already know that.
Dubai is not as close, extremely hot for half of the years, and not cheap.

It's a shame Japan is tough on Taxes.

Reactions: JimBeam

Latest Threads