Our valued sponsor

Let's discuss Bankera

Gediminas

banking.TOP
Mentor Group Gold
Oct 12, 2019
banking.top
any other service You refer me ?

Depends on what is your nationality, your tax residency country, and what are the countries for in/out transactions.

I would highly suggest opening an account with reliable EMI, and that means fintech with proper compliance procedures... Otherwise, EMIs who lack adequate compliance will go bust sooner or later.

The first indicator of questionable EMI is if they onboard business cases too fast. That means they either don't have many clients (trust issues) or don't care about proper compliance procedures.

Feel free to email me and let's speak a little more in-depth about your case.

Depends on what is your nationality, your tax residency country, and what are the countries for in/out transactions.

I would highly suggest opening an account with reliable EMI, and that means fintech with proper compliance procedures... Otherwise, EMIs who lack adequate compliance will go bust sooner or later.

The first indicator of questionable EMI is if they onboard business cases too fast. That means they either don't have many clients (trust issues) or don't care about proper compliance procedures.

thanks for reply i send email please check mail is me**m***k****@gmail.com

Almost every operating EMI should accept you.
Well, e.g. some / a lot of EU EMIs accept EU/EEA clients only, so no UK Ltd. – but I probably understand what you wanted to say.
Subject to you as a person,- not in the sanctions list, not a PEP, not related to some positive worldcheck results on AML side.

Business wise also if business is in the high risk section that would be problematic.

To advise properly i would need some more details about business etc.
Very true. Particularly (and you will hear, @kalikex, the following questions from any reasonable EMI nowadays), to give a reasonably-founded advice, it's necessary to know (in addition that it's a UK Ltd offering software services)
- the citizenship of UBO(s) and director(s) (just “Asia” is too general)
- their current residence country
- what currencies are needed to operate with
- what are the destinations of future outgoing and incoming payments
- what is the expected monthly and yearly turnover (summarized for all the currencies)...
zen.com is a scam, don't try to register there. I have known this fraudulent operation for a couple of years already and some of my clients lost funds with them. I know a lot about their shady management.
Wow... Openly, I've NEVER heard something like this – on the contrary, everything I know is overall positive...
It's a really serious indictment, @Gediminas – can you, please, elaborate more on that? (I do not want to say that Dawid Rozek is a holy man but the abovestated somehow does not smell well to me...)

Yes, if under “too fast” you mean minutes, then it makes sense. There can be exceptions but generally I do not object.
Hopefully, you do not offer only Bankera to @kalikex... ;) ;)

Reactions: ilke

You don't need to worry anymore, I am actually very well-connected in the banking industry, mostly in Liechtenstein and Lithuania. I know the goods and the bads, my friend.

Speaking of Bankera, they provide great great service. I have a special line with them and like I mentioned already, none of my clients are dissatisfied with their service. They do provide good quality (efficient, fast, non-problematic) and give peace of mind... That's what my clients are looking for mostly.

The only ones I see skeptical about them, are the ones who can't prove sources of income, or businesses are shady, fraud-related, located in prohibited jurisdictions, and similar. Literally that.

Bankera has been advertising in this forum for years and if they were unreliable, they would have been gone already. A long time ago.

You don't need to worry anymore, I am actually very well-connected in the banking industry, mostly in Liechtenstein and Lithuania. I know the goods and the bads, my friend.

Speaking of Bankera, they provide great great service. I have a special line with them and like I mentioned already, none of my clients are dissatisfied with their service. They do provide good quality (efficient, fast, non-problematic) and give peace of mind... That's what my clients are looking for mostly.
:) OK. I hope you have noticed the two smileys at the end of the sentence you are reacting to. Seriously, I believe that while you are backing the client the services of Bankera can be fully satisfactory...

Could you please eleborate more re: Zen, as quoted above? Thanks. (Especially because you are the professional, I am taking your statements as important.)

Last edited:
Well, e.g. some / a lot of EU EMIs accept EU/EEA clients only, so no UK Ltd. – but I probably understand what you wanted to say.

Very true. Particularly (and you will hear, @kalikex, the following questions from any reasonable EMI nowadays), to give a reasonably-founded advice, it's necessary to know (in addition that it's a UK Ltd offering software services)
- the citizenship of UBO(s) and director(s) (just “Asia” is too general)
- their current residence country
- what currencies are needed to operate with
- what are the destinations of future outgoing and incoming payments
- what is the expected monthly and yearly turnover (summarized for all the currencies)...

Wow... Openly, I've NEVER heard something like this – on the contrary, everything I know is overall positive...
It's a really serious indictment, @Gediminas – can you, please, elaborate more on that? (I do not want to say that Dawid Rozek is a holy man but the abovestated somehow does not smell well to me...)

Yes, if under “too fast” you mean minutes, then it makes sense. There can be exceptions but generally I do not object.

Thank you for your helpful response. Bankera also seems a bit suspicious because they block accounts without notice or reason, citing internal policies. Consequently, I'm avoiding Bankera due to additional fees of 450 GBP upon onboarding. Furthermore, if my application is rejected, my GBP won't be refunded, which seems unfair.

Reactions: Forester
Thank you for your helpful response. Bankera also seems a bit suspicious because they block accounts without notice or reason, citing internal policies. Consequently, I'm avoiding Bankera due to additional fees of 450 GBP upon onboarding. Furthermore, if my application is rejected, my GBP won't be refunded, which seems unfair.
Thats the ONLY case where they are successful on making moneys

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Thats the ONLY case where they are successful on making moneys
It's a poor practice to reclaim money. Recently, I discovered a company with an outstanding debt of almost 70 million in Bankera. Retrieving money through this practice seems highly unfair and disingenuous. I don't blame Bankera for utilizing this service, as it might work well for them, but in cases like mine, it doesn't seem to work effectively.

A more common occurrence I've experienced and seen is they take the application fee and just never respond. They don't even bother refusing the application. They just accept all the personal information and whatever the onboarding fee happens to be that week, and then ghost the applicant. In some cases, it takes months of occasional reminders for them to eventually reply. Communication is one Bankera's biggest problems.

If you or your client happen to have such a problem with them, feel free to email me and I would be happy to speed this up.

Yes, I agree, such silence should never happen.

I find the time to answer directly to a $0.99 customer if no one else in my company has done it quickly enough (for example on a Sunday). It’s not micromanagement, it’s due respect for the customer and his money.
Bankera certainly has the resources to answer all his clients and those aspiring to be, especially considering the amount they pay just to be taken into consideration. But Bankera deliberately decides not to do so.

Bankera employs over 200 people (one of the largest EMI in the market by size) and it's not the same as to "one-man show" like you described.

But I do agree with you. As a founder, I would do the same and I know for a fact that the founders of the Bankera group as behaving similarly. It's just not as easy as you may think, because we are talking about thousands of customers followed by their own unique problems/challenges.

If they did not care about their customers, they would not have grown that much so fast.

Bankera employs over 200 people (one of the largest EMI in the market by size) and it's not the same as to "one-man show" like you described.

But I do agree with you. As a founder, I would do the same and I know for a fact that the founders of the Bankera group as behaving similarly. It's just not as easy as you may think, because we are talking about thousands of customers followed by their own unique problems/challenges.

If they did not care about their customers, they would not have grown that much so fast.
Instead of trying to defend a lost case, you might do better if you chose to represent another EMI. Perhaps you would earn lower introducing fees, but you would establish a better and potentially more profitable rapport with your customers.

A more common occurrence I've experienced and seen is they take the application fee and just never respond. They don't even bother refusing the application. They just accept all the personal information and whatever the onboarding fee happens to be that week, and then ghost the applicant. In some cases, it takes months of occasional reminders for them to eventually reply. Communication is one Bankera's biggest problems.

When accusations are this vague, it's hard to take them seriously until they are better explained.

It's worth considering that Zen doesn't really have a referral program, while Pervesk will gladly hand out large commissions to referrers.
Bankera also unable to handle persoanl application

Instead of trying to defend a lost case, you might do better if you chose to represent another EMI. Perhaps you would earn lower introducing fees, but you would establish a better and potentially more profitable rapport with your customers.

Johny, you should learn how to raise your head and look outside instead of relying just on one source of information.

You are misled because Banlkera is one of the largest EMIs in the market and you can easily find that data if you look for it. I do represent more banking institutions (EMIs and banks (commercial and private), but Bankera BY FAR is the easiest to work with. I have been here in this forum for 4 years and so is Bankera. All this crap talk coming from you and others is just a personal opinion that is potentially based on rejection. And I clearly know why rejections happen.

You also have no idea about the revenues of my company, so instead of talking nonsense, just mind your own business, my good man.

Reactions: pomegranate
I have created a new thread out of all the posts that were off-topic in another thread.

If we are discussing Bankera, and what I wrote before about the questionable ICO , and questionable structure, would be worth to mention that when you look to performance indicators of Bankera and what raises red flag is very simple data from the web:

Bankera

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 14.08.50.png

Even with 200 people as Gediminas says , they cannot covers the social security debt to government of 10k EUR

Maybe this is early flag that something wrong internally is happening with the company.

I would strongly suggest everyone not to keep big money with them.

Also Gediminas who is dear representative of them could elaborate if such data, which usually is early indicator of problems in company, should be ignored.

FYI also other companies associated with Bankera is showing same debt information recently. Since they are not directly associated I will not post this.

Thanks

If we are discussing Bankera, and what I wrote before about the questionable ICO , and questionable structure, would be worth to mention that when you look to performance indicators of Bankera and what raises red flag is very simple data from the web:

Bankera

View attachment 5664

Even with 200 people as Gediminas says , they cannot covers the social security debt to government of 10k EUR

Maybe this is early flag that something wrong internally is happening with the company.

I would strongly suggest everyone not to keep big money with them.

Also Gediminas who is dear representative of them could elaborate if such data, which usually is early indicator of problems in company, should be ignored.

FYI also other companies associated with Bankera is showing same debt information recently. Since they are not directly associated I will not post this.

Thanks

Just for your information, UAB Bankera isn't the one that holds a license. License holder is this: Pervesk

Speaking of social security debt, yes sometimes companies are late with that. Just like your favorite iSun/Swissmoney was late with that (iSun Lithuania).

Speaking of them, I found a lot of interesting information. Just wait until I start releasing it. I happen to know a lot, Vilhelm (or Vilius?).

• Haha