Our valued sponsor

Looking for help to prepare ITO

Why

Nov 12, 2023
Thailand
Visit site
i have created a memecoin. You can find all the details here: https://www.cyberduck.win

built everything from scratch. I am in the crypto space since 2014 but my first time to launch a coin.

All is ready. I am looking for someone who has experience with the launch of a meme coin, Initial Token Offering, community building, liquidity pool. If you or anyone you know are interested, you can reach out to me here or through the website.

I don't know anything about ICOs and out of pure curiosity, I'm just asking if one can start one without having to spend any money to do it? I thought such a thing would be costly, especially since a prospectus and budgets etc. need to be prepared!

I am not in the US nor am i a US citizen.
I am thinking of doing a fair launch instead maybe as it seems to be the most transparent solution and more trustworthy (I do not intend to rug pull)

A token without utility (what 99% of meme token are) is a rug pull in itself already. What makes your token unique and offers enough network value for people to buy it?

What value do you bring to the table (everyone can make a new token on ETH / SOL network in less than 10 minutes just by watching youtube instructions)?
I just have a 9h bus ride behind me and I don't want to sound to harsh, but a meme coin without amazing marketing and community is worthless.

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF

Latest Threads