Our valued sponsor

Need a solution for receive my online earnings

alguien

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello!

I am very happy for discover this awesome forum. First of all, English is not my first language so please excuse me if I make some grammar errors.

Currently I work as affiliate marketer and all my earnings come from internet. I receive the money using Paxum and Payments debit cards and withdraw in ATM but I need a better (and anonymous) solution.

I have checked advcash but I think is not valid because doesn't allow fund the wallet by 3rd parties, so the affiliate programs couldn't pay me this way.

What could be a good solution for my situation?

Thanks

Hello and thanks for the reply.

I have read about auric docs solutions here in the forum and it's very interesting. But this can solve my problem? If I setup an advcash account this way, the affiliate programs where I earn my money, can pay me loading this card and after I withdraw in ATM?
If the answer is yes, I would use this solution definitely.

I have read about Worldcore too, what is better nowadays, worldcore or advcash?

Thanks!

PD: @auric if is possible talk with you in Skype/ICQ/whatever or through PM I would be very grateful

earn my money, can pay me loading this card and after I withdraw in ATM?
They can send the money by wire transfer to your AdvCash account, however, it requires that they accept to use a refrence number and not your name to send the money.. most affiliate services can and will do that.. not sure with Payoneer and Paxum since they may be a competitor of AdvCash.

Otherwise you can setup the thing with LeuPay that will provide you with own IBAN account number. Here you can use darks again just with a virtual address.
There is a user that just posted this Anonymous Offshore company & Banking how to guide! maybe it can help you.

I send you a PM yu can respond to if you are ready to proceed! Note I will not provide any help or support by PM only on the forum! simple short questions and orders I take but not long discussions! Just say it because I had lot's of free talk with lots of users from here.