Our valued sponsor

offshore banking account - where to open?

offshore banking account - where to open?

• Standard Bank Mauritius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tallinn Business Bank Ltd

• First Citizens banking Trinidad & Tabaga

• National Bank of Anguilla Ltd

• Bank of Jamaica

• Banco Central De La Republica Dominicana

• Total voters

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
It has a broad interest for anyone in regards to offshore banking accounts to be opened with the many banks around you can find at various offshore jurisdictions.

So I'm asking you, where would you open your next offshore banking account when needed?

Please make your choice below and let know what you think of the bank.

They are all new banks which just got add here in the forum (the banks are not new) - so time will tell how well they will work for their customers.

Standard bank Mauritius is working just great for me. We send and receive Money on a daily basis with this bank, Internet banking Works and wire transfers are going in and out like a clock Work.

Standard bank Mauritius is working just great for me. We send and receive Money on a daily basis with this bank' date=' Internet banking Works and wire transfers are going in and out like a clock Work.[/quote']
strange have been reading this a few times but struggled to get my account opened so far.

Mauritius is pretty easy to open but I must say I don't like their internet banking as much as the one of the banks in Cyprus and Anguilla for instant the way you have to do wires are complicated. What I try now is to apply for banking with First Citizens banking Trinidad & Tabaga using my offshore company in Anguilla so far it's not an easy process and very time consuming.

That seems to be easy. I should try it out sometime
Not it's not any longer. In the beginning of 2015 it still was but now things have changed world wide, the more war and s**t is going on in this world the more complicated the process and the more time the banks spend on their compliance policy forced by the bit top 3 countries in the world.