Our valued sponsor

offshore banking account - where to open?

offshore banking account - where to open?

• Standard Bank Mauritius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tallinn Business Bank Ltd

• First Citizens banking Trinidad & Tabaga

• National Bank of Anguilla Ltd

• Bank of Jamaica

• Banco Central De La Republica Dominicana

• Total voters
They are all new banks which just got add here in the forum (the banks are not new) - so time will tell how well they will work for their customers.

Standard bank Mauritius is working just great for me. We send and receive Money on a daily basis with this bank, Internet banking Works and wire transfers are going in and out like a clock Work.

Standard bank Mauritius is working just great for me. We send and receive Money on a daily basis with this bank' date=' Internet banking Works and wire transfers are going in and out like a clock Work.[/quote']
strange have been reading this a few times but struggled to get my account opened so far.

Mauritius is pretty easy to open but I must say I don't like their internet banking as much as the one of the banks in Cyprus and Anguilla for instant the way you have to do wires are complicated. What I try now is to apply for banking with First Citizens banking Trinidad & Tabaga using my offshore company in Anguilla so far it's not an easy process and very time consuming.

That seems to be easy. I should try it out sometime
Not it's not any longer. In the beginning of 2015 it still was but now things have changed world wide, the more war and s**t is going on in this world the more complicated the process and the more time the banks spend on their compliance policy forced by the bit top 3 countries in the world.

Latest Threads