Our valued sponsor

Offshore companies affiliate program

mdmostfa

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I'm in country where many ppl who work online got the issue of receiving USD payments, can't withdraw from PayPal and can't open online payment merchant accounts. There's a big demand for a service that can provide the following in one package:

IBAN and SWIFT code
PayPal account
2checkout account
Debit Card Visa or Master
Original documents

I'm a savvy online marketer in my country and I'm interested in making some cash out of this. If there's a reputable company that provide affiliate program with decent commissions for driving customers or open to work with middleman / service reseller please pm me or let me know if any exists.

I can drive tens of customers if such a package is available at a good price.

It's going to be difficult to find a slution cheaper and that's including a PayPal account. I know how time consuming and difficult it is to get this setup. But you may try searching to see if you can find anything compared to this offer.

Reactions: JohnK
LoL you will not find any of these distinguished service providers in Cyprus that will curve a finger for you PayPal wise unless they charge an huge amount to do so and then they don't even know how to do it at the end of the day!

Latest Threads