Our valued sponsor

Offshore... Where to establish new company.

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
So conundrums keep propping up as the world continues to recognise the printing from 2020 has fucked their economies.

BVI now under pressure requires accounting submissions [not just accounting done], tonnes of other paperworks, and the UK/West is trying to introduce regulation specific to a field the company currently operates in, which BVI will enact as a UK Overseas territory.

Thus, there is a need for a new place of operating, in addition being a resident of THAI a few things have changed there also.

Company.

AI Field (products/services/solutions).
- Web 3 Infrastructure Field (just widgets)
- Corporate Treasury (invested).

Where would the best place, quickest, and without heaps of paperwork be to establish a company that:

- Allows easy Director position changes (i am due to step away in due course to purely a shareholder).
- Non-restrictive AI regulations (research & dev) + Fields
- Able to work East/West (one of the reasons i am stepping away).
- No license for internal management of corporate treasury (revenues are invested).
- Low or Zero Tax
- Substance easy to resolve without hoop jumping Or not at all.
- Accounting/Record keeping standard, no need to file.
- Non resident director(s).
- No writing business plans for a operational business.
- No writing CV's
- Bank accounts not essential, EMI's would suffice.
- Quick turnaround.

Citizen(s) shareholders UBO's current [owners] British non-resident 15+yrs, Kenyen/UAE/India/UK (darts back and forth).

Was thinking Dubai but not clued up on everything, Malaysia looked good but seems a lot of hoops, Seychelles/Belize rule out.

What are the regulations you are worried about?
Western countries are introducing restrictions on AI.

Mainly because
  • It can be utilised to generate deep fakes etc (understandable).
  • It can be used to expose in near real-time government corruption or deceptive actions (not ok).
The Governments are happy to provide social scoring and control on citizens but are not amenable to the same technologies being utilised against Government officials for accountability.

Secondary
  • AI can be used as dual use technology. (debatable, fridges can also, used as a reasoning to restrict development to government approval).

Exhibit 1 FACT SHEET: President Biden Issues Executive Order on Safe, Secure, and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence | The White House
Exhibit 2 AI regulation: a pro-innovation approach

EMI achievable for Bahamas company (pay operational servicing costs).

Or
EMI achievable for Nevis company (likewise operational costs)?

Examples of AI technologies used for accountability.

Last edited:

Mainly because
  • It can be used to expose in near real-time government corruption or deceptive actions (not ok).
The Governments are happy to provide social scoring and control on citizens but are not amenable to the same technologies being utilised against Government officials for accountability.
You're on the money with this ;) As for the country Belize comes to mind as IIRC it's attempting to become an "AI haven" - unsure if this will mean it gets impacted by future regulation.

Anyway, whatever you are doing, it sounds very cool! I wish I could be involved in something like this, i'm super interested in the AI field

Reactions: wellington
AI is the future and it will be something we have to take serios.

Bahamas and Nevis as suggested already would be possible good options for you.

Reactions: wellington
You're on the money with this ;) As for the country Belize comes to mind as IIRC it's attempting to become an "AI haven" - unsure if this will mean it gets impacted by future regulation.

Anyway, whatever you are doing, it sounds very cool! I wish I could be involved in something like this, i'm super interested in the AI field
Thanks you, Belize from experience is an absolute nightmare for obtaining banking unless you literally fly there.

Ha it's such a interesting field, been in it since 2002/2003 with ever changing goal posts, what was considered AI when i was studying is not considered AI today or weak AI, and then media represent that we've achieved AGI when its still ANI - MAS (multi-agent).

For me personally i 'just want to revert to creating ideas into reality' and step away from any form of management (though the company is pretty much automated), more of a geek... Having said that utilise the technology itself for financial generation. (examples above involved in a larger system for financial forecasting and high-frequency or low frequency trading positions).

Fun field, issue is media portrayal now freaking politicians, pushing for war with China now freaking politicians...

Yes you are right about Belize in terms of banking, they are notoriously difficult with the KYC process. I'm unsure of a place that could fulfill the rest of those requirements, Belize simply came to mind as i've been hearing recently about how it's planning to imrpove it's economy by becoming an AI-Haven.

The MSM media enjoy being consistently wrong about everything (apart from conveniently predicting Wars), so it's no surprise they've got it wrong with AI :). I cringe when I see all the alarmist rhetoric regarding AI, even worse seeing the worst possible people heading up the charge to "control AI". Reminds me of when old Politicians were wanting to "control the Internet" in the 90's.

Is it in TradFi or are you involved with Blockchain?

Yes you are right about Belize in terms of banking, they are notoriously difficult with the KYC process. I'm unsure of a place that could fulfill the rest of those requirements, Belize simply came to mind as i've been hearing recently about how it's planning to imrpove it's economy by becoming an AI-Haven.

The MSM media enjoy being consistently wrong about everything (apart from conveniently predicting Wars), so it's no surprise they've got it wrong with AI :). I cringe when I see all the alarmist rhetoric regarding AI, even worse seeing the worst possible people heading up the charge to "control AI". Reminds me of when old Politicians were wanting to "control the Internet" in the 90's.

Is it in TradFi or are you involved with Blockchain?
Operationally core is AI, leans on/into blockchain, ref TradeFi entire stem of the co was to build a analytical system which morphed into Fintech, then from there utilised multi-agent ai to morph into intelligence gathering/deriving.

So has aspects of TradeFi, healthy financial position from that (internally generated/grown) and then leans into the other areas.

Multi-Agent AI i believe the cool kids call it today, or as ChatGPT stated, very sophisticated AI. (was fun playing with that and finding its weak points).

90% of it is internal systems mind, we've added front ends for visualisation reasons (people see holly-wood and don't realise most of it is just scripture and processing outcomes).

Reactions: Marko Krassus
Operationally core is AI, leans on/into blockchain, ref TradeFi entire stem of the co was to build a analytical system which morphed into Fintech, then from there utilised multi-agent ai to morph into intelligence gathering/deriving.

So has aspects of TradeFi, healthy financial position from that (internally generated/grown) and then leans into the other areas.

Multi-Agent AI i believe the cool kids call it today, or as ChatGPT stated, very sophisticated AI. (was fun playing with that and finding its weak points).

90% of it is internal systems mind, we've added front ends for visualisation reasons (people see holly-wood and don't realise most of it is just scripture and processing outcomes).

Honestly, this sounds very fascinating I think smashing a cocktail with you in Belize would be a good time haha. FWIW i've seen a few places that offer reasonably well priced help to open bank acc's etc in Belize, but i'm unsure as to the legitimacy/authenticity of the service (also unsure if I can post the links in here or mention the name). I really hope you find a solution, please post up an update if you manage to find something suitable.

So conundrums keep propping up as the world continues to recognise the printing from 2020 has fucked their economies.

BVI now under pressure requires accounting submissions [not just accounting done], tonnes of other paperworks, and the UK/West is trying to introduce regulation specific to a field the company currently operates in, which BVI will enact as a UK Overseas territory.

Thus, there is a need for a new place of operating, in addition being a resident of THAI a few things have changed there also.

Company.

Where would the best place, quickest, and without heaps of paperwork be to establish a company that:

- Allows easy Director position changes (i am due to step away in due course to purely a shareholder).
- No license for internal management of corporate treasury (revenues are invested).
- Low or Zero Tax
- No writing CV's
- Quick turnaround.

Citizen(s) shareholders UBO's current [owners] British non-resident 15+yrs, Kenyen/UAE/India/UK (darts back and forth).

Was thinking Dubai but not clued up on everything, Malaysia looked good but seems a lot of hoops, Seychelles/Belize rule out.
What about SVG?
Dont think there are any regulatory requirements. EMI can be opened.

You want onshore quality banking with liberal or a lack of regulations typical to offshore jurisdictions, and at the same time, that the legal structure would be reputable.
I believe that just incorporating a company in whatever jurisdiction and being done with it, is not the most optimal take here, since it feels like you have a serious business and a sufficient amount of wealth to consider creating a more complex structure.

In this new era of offshore tax structuring, you need some economic substance in most cases. No substance structures are increasingly not feasible.

So, I would approach this a bit differently by creating multiple structures, which is more complex, but not necessarily much more expensive.

It would require going deeper into your business specifics to determine the most optimal structure and provide bespoke advice, but it's doable.

Last edited:

Mainly because

Secondary
  • AI can be used as dual use technology. (debatable, fridges can also, used as a reasoning to restrict development to government approval).

Exhibit 1 FACT SHEET: President Biden Issues Executive Order on Safe, Secure, and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence | The White House
Exhibit 2 AI regulation: a pro-innovation approach

EMI achievable for Bahamas company (pay operational servicing costs).

Or
EMI achievable for Nevis company (likewise operational costs)?

Examples of AI technologies used for accountability.

Damn..... I guess these videos are really .....

I am getting this:
1699223052089.png

Are they available on Rumble?

Company.

- Low or Zero Tax
- No writing CV's
- Quick turnaround.

Any reason why you wouldn't consider Zug?

Last edited:

Interesting, we are working on something similar. Once the shock effect cools down there will still be many applications for llms, especially in untapped/niche markets.