Our valued sponsor

openning a business bank account remotely for LLC in U.S.

orient

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello to all.

I am going to establish a LLC type of company in Dalaware and considering to open a business bank account for my company even though i am based in Turkey.

Is there anyone here who experienced openning a business bank account for LLC in U.S. even though non-resident and not need to go U.S. in person to open a bank account. I would happy to hear if you can advise any bank who easily opens the account when we provide office contract and EIN number.

Thank you for your help.

You can't open a business bank account in the USA don't even you have a company for instant in Delaware! You will need someone to undersign for you that actually has SSN and EIN otherwise the bank will refuse to open the account. stripe.com/atlas is so far the only valid option for setup.

Hello

I`ve understood that you can open business accounts in the USA when you register a USA company and proceed to acquire the EIN. As a non-resident it will be okay, however you WILL BE REQUIRED to file a tax return, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. If you have an office-contract then you should be able to open the bank account.

As an update, I`ve understood that banks are no longer opening accounts for those companies incorporated in states such as Delaware, South Dakota, Nevada, etc... unless they have a very much verifiable business address. Now, finding a bank to open remotely for you in the USA is another beast to tackle completely.

Good luck

Best

You can't open a business bank account in the USA don't even you have a company for instant in Delaware! You will need someone to undersign for you that actually has SSN and EIN otherwise the bank will refuse to open the account. stripe.com/atlas is so far the only valid option for setup.
@auric can you please get in touch with me regarding Cyprus account.

I`ve understood that you can open business accounts in the USA when you register a USA company and proceed to acquire the EIN. As a non-resident it will be okay, however you WILL BE REQUIRED to file a tax return, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. If you have an office-contract then you should be able to open the bank account.
the only real solution I have seen is the stripe.com/atlas no one else has shown anything valid where we can order a US bank account!

I am not an American and nor a US resident.

I have a LLC delaware company, i asked for a EIN for my LLC (i have also one for me).
Then, i took a flight to NYC and i went to this bank:
Home | Silicon Valley Bank - SVB.com

I gave my passport and the EIN and it took 1 hour to open it.

I would suggest to send an email to them first.

I forgot to say, i hope you are turkish because if you are Syrian, i think it is likely not to work and if you are an Iranian, it will not work because of the ban.

Reactions: cutmetwo
You can only use the EIN if you have a SSN / Social Security number in the US or have someone to do the underwriting.