Our valued sponsor

openning a business bank account remotely for LLC in U.S.

orient

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello to all.

I am going to establish a LLC type of company in Dalaware and considering to open a business bank account for my company even though i am based in Turkey.

Is there anyone here who experienced openning a business bank account for LLC in U.S. even though non-resident and not need to go U.S. in person to open a bank account. I would happy to hear if you can advise any bank who easily opens the account when we provide office contract and EIN number.

Thank you for your help.

Hello

I`ve understood that you can open business accounts in the USA when you register a USA company and proceed to acquire the EIN. As a non-resident it will be okay, however you WILL BE REQUIRED to file a tax return, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. If you have an office-contract then you should be able to open the bank account.

As an update, I`ve understood that banks are no longer opening accounts for those companies incorporated in states such as Delaware, South Dakota, Nevada, etc... unless they have a very much verifiable business address. Now, finding a bank to open remotely for you in the USA is another beast to tackle completely.

Good luck

Best

I`ve understood that you can open business accounts in the USA when you register a USA company and proceed to acquire the EIN. As a non-resident it will be okay, however you WILL BE REQUIRED to file a tax return, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. If you have an office-contract then you should be able to open the bank account.
the only real solution I have seen is the stripe.com/atlas no one else has shown anything valid where we can order a US bank account!

I am not an American and nor a US resident.

I have a LLC delaware company, i asked for a EIN for my LLC (i have also one for me).
Then, i took a flight to NYC and i went to this bank:
Home | Silicon Valley Bank - SVB.com

I gave my passport and the EIN and it took 1 hour to open it.

I would suggest to send an email to them first.

I forgot to say, i hope you are turkish because if you are Syrian, i think it is likely not to work and if you are an Iranian, it will not work because of the ban.

Reactions: cutmetwo
You can only use the EIN if you have a SSN / Social Security number in the US or have someone to do the underwriting.

Latest Threads