Our valued sponsor

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

• Total voters
princess said:
Can you tell me how you can give offshore jurisdictions like Panama and Costa Rica trust and credibility when you know that so many people get popped?
please elaborate on that statement? I don't understand it, sorry :) We see many people that successfully incorporate a Panama or Costa Rica company and use it either for business, investment or holding purposes. I say that even if we are not operating in these jurisdictions and because I know they are perfectly fine if you get hold of a valid and reliable company service provider in these offshore jurisdictions.

If you are operating from within Europe Cyprus may be the best place because of the endless tax benefits. Otherwise if you are looking to hide your money for any reason Panama, Costa Rica or even the Seychelles may be the best place to do so.

nerckerisland said:
Mauritius company works good for me :D I look for new offshore company in new offshore country if possible.
Welcome avoard, you may want to open a new thread for your requirement to get some suggestions if required.