Our valued sponsor

Recommendation of electronic banks (Wise, payoneer, ...etc.)

Can you recommend a list of electronic banks for a US business such as Wise?
You can find various suitable options for US subjects in discussions here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs] and here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else?.
In addition:
I am not sure whether Airwallex is mentioned there.
Especially for some use-cases, Bancoli can help as well.
You can try Levro, too.
i had terrible experience with tryNovel
Could you elaborate more on this?

Reactions: altavistasf
You can find various suitable options for US subjects in discussions here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs] and here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else?.
In addition:
I am not sure whether Airwallex is mentioned there.
Especially for some use-cases, Bancoli can help as well.
You can try Levro, too.

Could you elaborate more on this?
Many thanks for great and prompt help.

I have just had an extremely unpleasant experience from tryNovel! I have a business for a year now. I applied with tryNovel about 5 months ago. It took them until January 26th, 2024 to email me asking for all supporting documents (business entity, SS-4, copy of my passport, …etc), which I uploaded and waited almost a week to finally get approved..
Today, I received an unpleasant email notifying me that that my tryNovel account was closed due to “non-activity” (which didn’t make any sense to me), but when I signed in to my account, I got a notification that the account “was closed due to suspected fraud”. I don’t understand what fraud had I committed when the account is still new and that I still have not conducted any transactions. I contacted their support. They were totally clueless and informed me that the decision was by their bank, and that they couldn’t elaborate on this decision. I have maintained good accounts with Wise, Stripe, and Mercury and never had any issues. I went online to trustpilot and only to find many similar experiences, in addition to terrible reviews on their google account. while part of their process could be robotic and that softwares can make mistakes and classify account as fraudulent, what aggravated me the most is that they wouldn’t even discuss the issue!