Our valued sponsor

Renewal of the company, what is included and why to pay?

plotoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why I have to renew any company when going offshore! I have a local company in my country just a simple setup, I don't pay anything to anyone to have that company!!

So, can you please explain why all are charging a renewal or annual fee when you incorporate offshore?

You forget about the office address and the agent who is spending time on the each company registered on their address. Furthermore, most offshore jurisdictions have a government fee that has to be paid. You don't pay tax there, so, somehow they have to get money!

Reactions: craigs and alain
You pay for what you get. It's actually not the company you renew (there is a little government fee) but the agent you pay for keeping the company in good standing. You can even order a certificate of good staning for the company if you pay your renewal fee!

You pay for what you get. It's actually not the company you renew (there is a little government fee) but the agent you pay for keeping the company in good standing. You can even order a certificate of good staning for the company if you pay your renewal fee!
Thanks, figured it out. Time to renew af couple of these baby's ;)

Reactions: pesto

Latest Threads